Y-3 Qasa

So I tried the Kozoko's this past weekend and they are actually really snug going TTS. For those who own do they end up stretching? 
Damn, I was thinking of going TTS on them haha. I went .5 down on my Neoprene Retro Boosts, and they were okay with thin socks after a while, but I think I still would've preferred my TTS of 11.5 in those...Not sure if I should go up to my Ultra Boost size (12) for these Kozoko...

I feel like an idiot paying retail on the Roundel Blue Qasa Highs a few of years back on Kith seeing the prices of Y3s in general now. :smh:

Last edited:
I feel like an idiot paying retail on the Roundel Blue Qasa Highs a few of years back on Kith seeing the prices of Y3s in general now.
mean.gif
aside from the spike from the ZG knits, the thirst for Y-3 was never that real. ive learned to never jump at anything over $200 very quickly

How's the sizing fit for the triple white pureboost compared to the QR knit run? Some say .5 - 1 full size down?

For reference:

am90s - 9

yeezy v2 - 9

nmd PK  - 8.5

QR knit run - 8.5

Can I get away with an 8.5? Toebox material looks soft, I don't want it to crumple down due to the empty space.
I wear the same size as you and I went with an 8 in the pure boost and it fits.  You can go 8 or 8.5.  8 If you snug and 8.5 if you want a bit space like pk NMD

Is that code dead already? :smh:

edit: only applies to certain shoes apparently. Weak.

Last edited:
Placed a phone order for my sz in the white boosts. Mentioned the promo code and they honored it. Had a pair come out to $240shipped.

Back
Top Bottom