Y-3 Qasa

So I should've just copped my QR elsewhere lol...

Took the money quick... Shoes havent shipped yet...

I heard thats usual day at the office for Y-3 site tho lol

So I should've just copped my QR elsewhere lol...

Took the money quick... Shoes havent shipped yet...

I heard thats usual day at the office for Y-3 site tho lol
No lie my last pair was ordered on a monday and i got them tuesday and that was last week

No lie my last pair was ordered on a monday and i got them tuesday and that was last week
So it was basically overnight?

Damn! LOL...

Well I cant bash just yet It said in bold print "shipping 5-8 days"

But dang I wouldve at least expected them to ship already lol

Brought a size 12 off black market they too big anyone know where I can size swap these for an 11? I'm tight

nerd.gif

Anybody know where I can find the Qasa High's in the Black,Neon and Pink colorway? I need this colorway to satisfy my Qasa High love! Size 8.5

considering delving into y-3 for the first time. what do you guys recommend, qasa high or the boost qr knit?

Quote:
Good luck with finding a legit pair. #unicorn
That's what I'm afraid of smh. I saw them in person once and they were flames.
considering delving into y-3 for the first time. what do you guys recommend, qasa high or the boost qr knit?
I only have boost and qasa high, are you asking about comfort or style? Qasa High- My favorite y3, Boost- Comfier due to the boost sole.

Last edited:
Guys would you pay $260 for a pair of OG Qasa's black/white Y-3 etc (but no white Yohji tho) with scuff marks on both shoes inner angle?

Sole looks like it has a lot of life left but the Scuffs are the only issue.

http://store.y-3.com/ not loading for anyone else right now?
load fine for me
Hmm, just logged off the wifi at work and tried on 4G on my phone and it worked. Work IP must've been banned or something cause I used to be able to access it here no problem. Wonder what I could have done, never ran any bots although it's possible I had a page monitor going on it at one point. Would have been a while ago though...

Hmm, just logged off the wifi at work and tried on 4G on my phone and it worked. Work IP must've been banned or something cause I used to be able to access it here no problem. Wonder what I could have done, never ran any bots although it's possible I had a page monitor going on it at one point. Would have been a while ago though...
I mean if you backdoored the Y-3 link for Moonrocks/Yeezy's back in 2015 then I'm sorry for your loss, lol

I mean if you backdoored the Y-3 link for Moonrocks/Yeezy's back in 2015 then I'm sorry for your loss, lol
Nah, didn't get in on that action unfortunately. Never used any BD links or anything shady on the Y-3 site.

Quote:

I only have boost and qasa high, are you asking about comfort or style? Qasa High- My favorite y3, Boost- Comfier due to the boost sole.

i suppose a combination of the two?

i have an pretty nice arsenal of ultra boosts, any added benefit in grabbing the boost qr?

Quote:

i suppose a combination of the two?

i have an pretty nice arsenal of ultra boosts, any added benefit in grabbing the boost qr?
Only benefit would be aesthetic, if you like the way the boost qr look. Comfort wise UBs have them beat by a long shot.

Back
Top Bottom