Y M C M B VOL. BLEEDAT

Originally Posted by sloanboy

is birdman a billionaire and i heard from glasses malone (one of his rappers) on a radio show that he has money in oil is that true

no, he's a trillionaire

so you mean to tell me the same car Jay Z was pushing in the lost ones video and the same car thats in a couple Youtube videos being driven by some random white guy is the same car Baby just purchased?

I think its probably more then one......2 at minimum

so you mean to tell me the same car Jay Z was pushing in the lost ones video and the same car thats in a couple Youtube videos being driven by some random white guy is the same car Baby just purchased?

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Yup ..
According to Top Speed The Car was Previoulsy Owned By an André A. Jackson ( whoever that is )

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Yup ..
According to Top Speed The Car was Previoulsy Owned By an André A. Jackson ( whoever that is )

Back
Top Bottom