Banging

nh

thought it was billionaire's
sick.gif
It is.
Thank You
tired.gif

I swear the people selling him cars are fooling this dude like crazy

in all his car interviews he keeps talking about how his cars are one of three in the world (landulaut), one of twenty in the world (his buggati), etc.
he even said there was only ONE excelero manufactured in the world in one interview....like come on, either this dude is really gullible or he needs to quit lying to himself LOL

you dont know anything about cars
laugh.gif
this isnt an accord where you can go to a dealership and have 30 right on the lot. those cars are made-by-order. Those numbers sound about right, so i doubt they lied to him about that. Yall the ones sounding gullible right now. and there are 2 excelero's; sample model that somebody actually bought from maybach and a test model thats floating around somewhere.

in all his car interviews he keeps talking about how his cars are one of three in the world (landulaut), one of twenty in the world (his buggati), etc.
he even said there was only ONE excelero manufactured in the world in one interview....like come on, either this dude is really gullible or he needs to quit lying to himself LOL

laugh.gif
this isnt an accord where you can go to a dealership and have 30 right on the lot. those cars are made-by-order. Those numbers sound about right, so i doubt they lied to him about that. Yall the ones sounding gullible right now. and there are 2 excelero's; sample model that somebody actually bought from maybach and a test model thats floating around somewhere.

@reeeem0

agreed!

Of coarse there are more then 20 Bugatti's made but there are like 6 different versions of Veryon so each version has there own production number and set

@reeeem0

agreed!

Of coarse there are more then 20 Bugatti's made but there are like 6 different versions of Veryon so each version has there own production number and set

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

As long as he has every member of YM not named Drake or Nicki on that Suge Knight plan and not paying producers he'll be fine moneywise.
lol word to shondrae #bangladesh

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

As long as he has every member of YM not named Drake or Nicki on that Suge Knight plan and not paying producers he'll be fine moneywise.
lol word to shondrae #bangladesh

Originally Posted by Kookcle

I still laugh whenever i see the Bling Bling video because of the random red VW Beetle 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

in his defense..it juuust dropped when bling bling dropped.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

I still laugh whenever i see the Bling Bling video because of the random red VW Beetle 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

in his defense..it juuust dropped when bling bling dropped.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

THAT CAR WILL BE DRIVEN TWICE AND BE PARKED FOR YEARS THEN AUCTIONED OFF WHEN HE GOES BROKE.

Each year he will be paying 300,000 + for maintenance thats if he does not drive it often. I came to this conclusion because thats the average maintenance cost of a bugatti Veyron
Should of saved the money
This car doesn't lose it's value like an ordinary car though.
nope...in about 10 years if he keeps it long enuff it will basically double in price...

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

THAT CAR WILL BE DRIVEN TWICE AND BE PARKED FOR YEARS THEN AUCTIONED OFF WHEN HE GOES BROKE.

Each year he will be paying 300,000 + for maintenance thats if he does not drive it often. I came to this conclusion because thats the average maintenance cost of a bugatti Veyron
Should of saved the money
This car doesn't lose it's value like an ordinary car though.
nope...in about 10 years if he keeps it long enuff it will basically double in price...

Originally Posted by reeeem0

laugh.gif

Sample and test model are the same car ..
Excelero is a True 1 of 1 

Maybach never owned the car.. It was owned and commisioned by the Fulda Tyre company ..

They are the ones who sold it to Baby

Originally Posted by reeeem0

laugh.gif

Sample and test model are the same car ..
Excelero is a True 1 of 1 

Maybach never owned the car.. It was owned and commisioned by the Fulda Tyre company ..

They are the ones who sold it to Baby

how could u think this guy only got 100 mill....thats what they make on 1 tour not to mention everyone else $

how could u think this guy only got 100 mill....thats what they make on 1 tour not to mention everyone else $

Originally Posted by sloanboy

is birdman a billionaire and i heard from glasses malone (one of his rappers) on a radio show that he has money in oil is that true

no, he's a trillionaire

Back
Top Bottom