Y M C M B VOL. BLEEDAT

ymcmbteeback.jpg

Originally Posted by Hyper

Birdman has no taste.

Dude just buys the most outlandish things to get recognition from the ignorant humans that frequent WSHH.

More power to him, though.

Originally Posted by Hyper

Birdman has no taste.

Dude just buys the most outlandish things to get recognition from the ignorant humans that frequent WSHH.

More power to him, though.

is birdman a billionaire and i heard from glasses malone (one of his rappers) on a radio show that he has money in oil is that true

is birdman a billionaire and i heard from glasses malone (one of his rappers) on a radio show that he has money in oil is that true

^ heard he bought out his old project...
StreetPharmacist wrote:
I swear the people selling him cars are fooling this dude like crazy

in all his car interviews he keeps talking about how his cars are one of three in the world (landulaut), one of twenty in the world (his buggati), etc.
he even said there was only ONE excelero manufactured in the world in one interview....like come on, either this dude is really gullible or he needs to quit lying to himself LOL

the landulaut I give a plausible word to mythbusters because for 1 its a million dollar limo...rich folks haven't been buying limo's since the 80's and maybach isn't exactly cranking out thousands or even hundreds of the base model much less the top of the line fully stretched convertible version...and we all know the veyron is more there are about 20 versions much less examples...but either he is inflating the numbers (in typical rap fashion) or its pretty accurate i mean when you buy a veyron im pretty sure bugatti will let you know how many of them there are out there like the one you're driving...as for the excelero lets wait for the delivery video 
pimp.gif

but then again I'm broke so.... 
ohwell.gif

^ heard he bought out his old project...
StreetPharmacist wrote:
I swear the people selling him cars are fooling this dude like crazy

in all his car interviews he keeps talking about how his cars are one of three in the world (landulaut), one of twenty in the world (his buggati), etc.
he even said there was only ONE excelero manufactured in the world in one interview....like come on, either this dude is really gullible or he needs to quit lying to himself LOL

the landulaut I give a plausible word to mythbusters because for 1 its a million dollar limo...rich folks haven't been buying limo's since the 80's and maybach isn't exactly cranking out thousands or even hundreds of the base model much less the top of the line fully stretched convertible version...and we all know the veyron is more there are about 20 versions much less examples...but either he is inflating the numbers (in typical rap fashion) or its pretty accurate i mean when you buy a veyron im pretty sure bugatti will let you know how many of them there are out there like the one you're driving...as for the excelero lets wait for the delivery video 
pimp.gif

but then again I'm broke so.... 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sloanboy

The oil business has already gone defunct. It was either a joke or a money laundering scheme.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

The oil business has already gone defunct. It was either a joke or a money laundering scheme.

Back
Top Bottom