Y M C M B VOL. BLEEDAT

I still laugh whenever i see the Bling Bling video because of the random red VW Beetle 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

SMH. Thats why blacks can only get rich and never wealthy

10% of your net worth on a car which will require a lot of money to up keep it
Hey, shut up goober.

I still laugh whenever i see the Bling Bling video because of the random red VW Beetle 
laugh.gif

damn the whole race though?

damn the whole race though?

its a nice car but 8 mil is just too much money for one car no matter how rich or wealthy someone is, I mean come on how much are the parts on that thing

its a nice car but 8 mil is just too much money for one car no matter how rich or wealthy someone is, I mean come on how much are the parts on that thing

What does YMCMB mean? Assuming it's Young Money Cash Money BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (don't know what the B is for)

What does YMCMB mean? Assuming it's Young Money Cash Money BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (don't know what the B is for)

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Come on champ.  I know you've seen New Jack City
laugh.gif
.  All Cash Money did was go off of that, Cash Money Brothers.  "CMB..........CMB..........man we all we got!!" YoungMoneyCashMoneyBrothers.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Come on champ.  I know you've seen New Jack City
laugh.gif
.  All Cash Money did was go off of that, Cash Money Brothers.  "CMB..........CMB..........man we all we got!!" YoungMoneyCashMoneyBrothers.

Back
Top Bottom