Y M C M B VOL. BLEEDAT

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

What does YMCMB mean? Assuming it's Young Money Cash Money BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (don't know what the B is for)

Come on champ.  I know you've seen New Jack City
laugh.gif
.  All Cash Money did was go off of that, Cash Money Brothers.  "CMB..........CMB..........man we all we got!!" YoungMoneyCashMoneyBrothers.

i thought it was billionaires, but ohwell
ohwell.gif

What does YMCMB mean? Assuming it's Young Money Cash Money BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (don't know what the B is for)

laugh.gif
.  All Cash Money did was go off of that, Cash Money Brothers.  "CMB..........CMB..........man we all we got!!" YoungMoneyCashMoneyBrothers.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

SMH. Thats why blacks can only get rich and never wealthy

10% of your net worth on a car which will require a lot of money to up keep it

THAT CAR WILL BE DRIVEN TWICE AND BE PARKED FOR YEARS THEN AUCTIONED OFF WHEN HE GOES BROKE.

Each year he will be paying 300,000 + for maintenance thats if he does not drive it often. I came to this conclusion because thats the average maintenance cost of a bugatti Veyron
Should of saved the money
This car doesn't lose it's value like an ordinary car though.

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

SMH. Thats why blacks can only get rich and never wealthy

10% of your net worth on a car which will require a lot of money to up keep it

THAT CAR WILL BE DRIVEN TWICE AND BE PARKED FOR YEARS THEN AUCTIONED OFF WHEN HE GOES BROKE.

Each year he will be paying 300,000 + for maintenance thats if he does not drive it often. I came to this conclusion because thats the average maintenance cost of a bugatti Veyron
Should of saved the money
This car doesn't lose it's value like an ordinary car though.

If I was worth 100 million or more I still would not buy an 8 million dollar car
laugh.gif
but he's probably bored to death with the cars I
eek.gif
over

If I was worth 100 million or more I still would not buy an 8 million dollar car
laugh.gif
but he's probably bored to death with the cars I
eek.gif
over

This is just ignant, and yes I spelled it right IGNANT. It fits the action
laugh.gif
. But seriously, I don't care if you are worth over $100 dollars, $8 million for a car is insane. Dude just want attention, but it's his money but whatever.

This is just ignant, and yes I spelled it right IGNANT. It fits the action
laugh.gif
. But seriously, I don't care if you are worth over $100 dollars, $8 million for a car is insane. Dude just want attention, but it's his money but whatever.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Later on I think they started to call themselves Cash Money Billionaires as they started to get more successful.  Mostly because hip hop in general was seeing alot of money back in their heyday.  However when they first started up they couldn't really even go by Cash Money Billionaires even if they wanted to because these dudes were rocking Fubu and flying around town in PT cruisers, not exactly the image of wealth that a REAL billionaire would portray.

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Later on I think they started to call themselves Cash Money Billionaires as they started to get more successful.  Mostly because hip hop in general was seeing alot of money back in their heyday.  However when they first started up they couldn't really even go by Cash Money Billionaires even if they wanted to because these dudes were rocking Fubu and flying around town in PT cruisers, not exactly the image of wealth that a REAL billionaire would portray.

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom