Ya boy Javale McGee Dun Goofed vol. How to lose a a JO in 3 days and still get got

@rell Tell'Em in my 2 chainz voice but seriously that **** is digusting..these broads go from being innocent to nut rags for some fame and a bag

I pray to god, Allah, evolution, Buddha, Zeus, Jesus, Yahweh, and any other deity there is...

That the baby isn't his, and that someone adopts the child...

Clearly she's more about attention for herself, and trying to sting rappers...

I don't think she's going to be a fit mother... Things may change in the future though...

Smart move by Javale McGee now, but I'm willing to bet he'll lose sooner rather than later.

Calling it now; gets an ugly JO pregnant.
are-you-a-wizard.jpg

are you a wizard? :rofl:

Props to dude. These broads walk around with such a sense of entitlement just because they're attractive. That isn't enough to move you out of the "jump off" category in my book.

Props to dude. These broads walk around with such a sense of entitlement just because they're attractive. That isn't enough to move you out of the "jump off" category in my book.

You didn't read the book update huh?

So he did not use a condom? :smh:

If this is true, I feel especially bad for the baby. We having a whole generation of black children being born out of loveless, trifling situations. :smh:

chill, that doesnt mean the parents wont live their children man, theres no criteria for having a baby with someone unintentionally, as long as the child is loved and taken care of, what you bein a **** fo?

no im not a single parent, non of my siblings are single parents, i have grown up with my mom and dad being and living together my whole life, they were married 5 years before my oldest sibling so im not butt hurt over this statement because its a reality, im just sayin man, you rude as hell for that

I know it's Javelle McGee and I understand the comedic irony behind this. He's such an idiot.

But yo, this Girl is using a Human Life as a form of karma. This kid is going to grow up in a non-structured home without a father, I don't care how much money he gives her. If this girl has these set of ethic principles this kid is doomed, then his future kids will be doomed. Complete nonsense. I'd be attacking her on twitter if I could.

But damn, Javelle.

NBA players should never hit a groupie raw. i can get the desire to not go that rubber route esp when a girl who's fine as **** throws her ankles behind her ears and looks at you like "wat u waitin for"

...but how many NBA players been caught in this trap? i lost count...anyways this chick happy as hell right now like

rorty.gif

"i got this N now"

I'm still tripping off her tweeting the pregnancy test. 

Twitter really brings out the most "interesting" people. 
roll.gif

From the corolla to the castle. 
smokin.gif

I don't know WHY ya'll are mad at her. Dude gets forced to sit through probably hours of coaching against this very thing. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I'm not sure how everything panned out from beginning to end, but personally, if he lead her to believe that they had something going and then did her dirty like that, I'm not down for that type of ****.

Just be honest with the chick.

:lol: this would only happen to him.. Prolly ainteem his tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom