Ya boy Javale McGee Dun Goofed vol. How to lose a a JO in 3 days and still get got

True

But to willing bring a child into a loveless relationship, and then brag on it like it's an accomplishment is 10x more foul then Duffis McGee's actions.  We can see from this thread that the tr*mp doesn't have any morals, so we know she's pro choice.  Go have that done and save that child a lifetime of BS that those two idiots will create.

You can't be serious, you don't have to be in love to have a child and be happy about it

Why wouldn't she brag about being pregnant? It's her child :lol: she can't be excited?

You don't have to be a **** to be pro choice, regardless of how it happen some people see it as a blessing either way

Yeah its a blessing to her bank account. That's all she's thinking.

When its all said and done the situation will probably play out like...
o9jjji-o.gif
[/quote]
this.  

This chick knew exactly what she was doing from the jump.  She put that story out there and was surprised when everyone thought

McGee was[img]https://statich.niketalk.com/smilies/nthat.gif  for how he played it.  She tried to make it sound like she had been mistreated but it didn't fly.  She was probably 

even more surprised when VH1 or more web gossip video vlog whatevers didn't come a knockin'. Now she's trying to make it look

like a win.  She's a pig and if this kid is actually McGee's he deserves to be saddled with a woman like that because he's an idiot...

So he did not use a condom? :smh:

If this is true, I feel especially bad for the baby. We having a whole generation of black children being born out of loveless, trifling situations. :smh:

chill, that doesnt mean the parents wont live their children man, theres no criteria for having a baby with someone unintentionally, as long as the child is loved and taken care of, what you bein a **** fo?

no im not a single parent, non of my siblings are single parents, i have grown up with my mom and dad being and living together my whole life, they were married 5 years before my oldest sibling so im not butt hurt over this statement because its a reality, im just sayin man, you rude as hell for that

"what you bein a **** fo" x "you rude as hell for that"

Tell me why you mad?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

If this is true, I feel especially bad for the baby. We having a whole generation of black children being born out of loveless, trifling situations. :smh:

chill, that doesnt mean the parents wont live their children man, theres no criteria for having a baby with someone unintentionally, as long as the child is loved and taken care of, what you bein a **** fo?

no im not a single parent, non of my siblings are single parents, i have grown up with my mom and dad being and living together my whole life, they were married 5 years before my oldest sibling so im not butt hurt over this statement because its a reality, im just sayin man, you rude as hell for that

Tell me why you mad?

legit ****

he ******* on that babys conception homie, the means may not have been so righteous in your eyes, but you talkin ill about a BABY homie? what part of the game is that? call the girl a bird/dumb ***** or whatever, but you flexin on babies?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tell me why you mad?

legit ****

he ******* on that babys conception homie, the means may not have been so righteous in your eyes, but you talkin ill about a BABY homie? what part of the game is that? call the girl a bird/dumb ***** or whatever, but you flexin on babies?

What? Flexin' on babies? Me? :lol:...son, go that wayyyyyyy!!! Your powers of comprehension are clearly not in top form if you interpreted my comment as "flexin' on babies." :lol:

If anything, my comment betrays the sympathy and concern that I have for the countless (specifically black) children that will be birthed to parents who we can arguably be describe as "unfit." How you misinterpret my concern for the child, at the center of all of this drama, for indifference and disrespect is honestly beyond me.

Aint no body flexin' on babies over here, so kindly de-escalate yourself and go somewhere else with all that talk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom