Ya Boy was jus a innocent bystander(sp?)

So my boy and his girl get into a pretty intense argument last night about some bs. He starts puttin her out there and takin real personal shots at her. Thenhe decides to involve her sis who jus happens to be my j.o. of choice. So hes gettin at her callin her ***** or w/e goin thru the list of dudes shes been thru,i walk by and he hits me on the chest like "and my mans Pmighty hit that too" her response is "f- a Pmighty who is Pmighty." I didnt hearher say that but thats what they say was said. So hes clownin one and disrespectin the other but i dont say spit cuz it dont have nothin to do wit me. So weroll out and a couple min later i get a text like"and if you dont want to %!@* wit me no more cuz of your lame $@# friend then f u too" im thinkinlike what the %!@* did i do
laugh.gif
? My question is i understand errybody hadalcohol and all that but what do i do? Dude said if i keep talkin to her we would sill be cool he dont care but im thinkin if you got a prob wit somebody thanso do i. ITs like i want to keep talkin to her cuz i know she aint mean it but i dont want it to be like im choosin her over him. Nt what should i do?

i thought you were talking about the rapper ya boy. all that wasted reading the first sentence
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jhawkcuse10

Like you said it's a J.O not a potential wife or girlfriend material. Keep it moving.

J.O. do not come with baggage ... Keep it Moving

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i thought you were talking about the rapper ya boy. all that wasted reading the first sentence
smh.gif

Same here, especially with the name being capitalized...

smh.gif

so did i. I thought he had been shot
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

how bout u keep beatin and stay friends with that dude...

yea whats the problem ? this shouldn't effect what you're doing AT ALL...unless it's ruining your boy's relationship with his ol lady andthey're serious.

i say keep smashing. this is an easy one. if she's actually a jump off, this should make no diff

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

how bout u keep beatin and stay friends with that dude...
yea thats what i was thinkin i jus aint want dude to be on no u choosin her over me type $$%$

Who cares what he thinks anyway, he threw you in the mix. If the argument was between him and his girl, he should've kept it that way. Keep doing whatyou're doing until YOU have an issue with it.

Originally Posted by henz0

smh.gif
I hate when I get thrown into the fire for no reason

Co-Sign. I hate it when your close friends fight and they leave it up to you who you are more cool with
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GFlower8

smh.gif

Definatly thought he was talking bout Ya Boy I was like dang I just started liking dude (Pause)

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

smh.gif

Co-Sign. I hate it when your close friends fight and they leave it up to you who you are more cool with
eyes.gif
werd that @#%$ is the worst
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

smh.gif

eyes.gif
werd that @#%$ is the worst
smh.gif

whats worst is when you get all the blame like you started it...

What you do and what your man's do are two serperate things. She's your J.O. so I don't see a prob with still talking to her or what not. It'snot like you two are planning to get married and you need his approval. Easy.

That whole situation was basically stupid, I know that people make mistakes however tell ya man to leave your name up out of it.
Yall ninjas be killing me with those words like, jumpoff, beating, etc that @$* just sounds terrible lol.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

smh.gif

so did i. I thought he had been shot
laugh.gif
smh.gif

same here
smh.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

thought he was standing on the street and got shot in a drive by or something intended for someone else

Back
Top Bottom