Y'all ran Khrysti Hill off NT?

she was from atl

smh i prob couldve finess her out them yambs lmao
her ATL chicks difficulty setting for yambs in general is 

easy-button1.jpg

not like there's much competition from da karamos running around so they starved...

This ain't about "her"

This is about women in general.

And to be quite frank, a lot of NTers have taken down "internet" chicks.

Including NT broads.

Dudes go out of their way to troll/expose females on here. For what? For some e-props from _s that don't even know you?

Okay I get it now. Some of y'all really think y'all going to smash these Internet chicks :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was like 1 or 2 NTers and suddenly it was a lot....

her ATL chicks difficulty setting for yambs in general is 

easy-button1.jpg

not like there's much competition from da karamos running around so they starved...

Yeah, i've heard that ATL is like shooting ducks in a barrel....but so is your std test if your run through too many :lol:

NT has helped many get their career started...everyone knows NT put rosa acosta on the map
laugh.gif
***** PLEASE 
roll.gif

DUDES STILL THINK THAT LOL
well if I remember correctly the OP in that thread posted a youtube vid from her acct and there wasn't that many views......mediatakeout then posted it a day or two later, wshh posted it, and blam she's famous.......cause she was replying to dudes from NT on twitter and thanking them for support 
laugh.gif
 and then when the fame came she started blocking 'em like hell

I know NT claims a lot but I'll give 'em this one cause I saw it first hand

Last edited:
its not that hard to smash "sneakerhead" chicks though....
I'm not saying its hard, but I think the thirst of wanting females on NT comes from dudes on here being delusional and thinking they will inbox them and get the yambs.... Just go to pof or okcupid if your seeking Internet yambs....

what does shemean they wont **** with me?

she want us to beast over her?

ABG at its finest

Her saying they didnt **** with me doesnt necessarily mean for her looks B.. Just means dudes didnt accept her into the community

Okay I get it now. Some of y'all really think y'all going to smash these Internet chicks :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was like 1 or 2 NTers and suddenly it was a lot....

:lol: what are you talking about?? _ outchea getting it in via twitter/iG :nerd:

Haha! I can't believe there is even a video interview about this. I want one with Wale talking about NT. I swear I still don't think he ever posted on here.

like I said earlier its just a forum some of you take too seriously and stop kidding your self that we were going to boost her career. Some of you care far too much in here like your protecting NT, take a look around at all the weirdos on here and yall mad a decent chick post some thirst trap pics smh

Back
Top Bottom