Y'all ran Khrysti Hill off NT?

JUST FOLLOWED HER INSTAGRAM! 

nthat.gif
OKAY

perhaps, but she got treated da same way any other noob gets treated in here...

this forum is da great equalizer, its not like instagram/facebook where its designed to cater to ego stroking, you gotta handle da good and da bad

on NT, and i wouldn't prefer it any other way. steel sharpens steel.

aint nuffin wrong with her posting here..problem was she should've made em in da sneaker showcase thread or just participated in da WDYW thread

for what she was trying to do.

Nah

_s just scared of box in real life and reflect that anger toward women online.

She's not the first girl to be chased off of here..and won't be the last.

It's getting corny already.

Just checked out the thread.

Man I swear I don't understand y'all dudes on here.

Anytime there is a girl related thread on here there is countless  "Pics?
nerd.gif
" posts in it.

One girl starts a thread, posts her pic in it and she is vilified like she committed a felony.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Y'all dudes are something else.
are you serious?

maybe you just haven't been on the internet long enough, so i will explain the general rule of engagement on tha intrawebz.

something most everyone understands is that there are no females on the internet.

which means what it means, and also does not mean what it means. which is to say-- the power females have over men on the internet are non-existent. 

in real life, guys will be nice to girls because they have one thing on their mind: to get their tip wet. we pretend to be interested and pay attention in hopes of attaining that one goal. 

on da interwebs there is 0 chance that this will ever happen so the advantages of "being a girl" does not exist.

when a girl makes a post to say "0h mah g0sH, i'M a gUrL" what's the point of that? it's to get attention. it's to stimulate conversation because no one else will force feed conversation to them.

of course no one believes there are any females on the internet so naturally the first post always should be "pics or get out". 

after the pics are out if said female is still such a rube that she has nothing to contribute, then yes she will get flamed to hell for creating a useless thread. 

honestly no one on the internet cares about gender if OP has something interesting and worthwhile to discuss. 

this forum is da great equalizer, its not like instagram/facebook where its designed to cater to ego stroking, you gotta handle da good and da bad

aint nuffin wrong with her posting here..problem was she should've made em in da sneaker showcase thread or just participated in da WDYW thread

Nah

bruh.

she doesn't get naked. she doesn't do pron. there's no reason for me to care who she is.

yambs in real life =/= beasting over internet chicks.

this is niketalk. not thirst over broads b/c we need them on our forums talk.

I think what's more telling is the way dudes are falling all over themselves (jokingly or not) at the mere prospect

of a female's presence on here...

Wait, he was on here too? What's the story behind this one

Can't remember the exact details. But if my memory serves me correctly he was making posts about his girlfriend cheating on him and everyone started ripping him and he never came back. This was just before they blew up.

bruh.

she doesn't get naked. she doesn't do pron. there's no reason for me to care who she is.

This ain't about "her"

This is about women in general.

And to be quite frank, a lot of NTers have taken down "internet" chicks.

Including NT broads.

Dudes go out of their way to troll/expose females on here. For what? For some e-props from _s that don't even know you?

I don't think this was because she was a female. We have plenty of female members. It's just what she posted and where. As ninjahood said, if it were to be in the Sneaker Showcase section, it would still be here. But in general it doesn't belong either way.

Way worse has been done. We had that dude a few months ago. His wife cheated on him, and the custody battle over the kids, and dudes asked for pics. Then the guy who had his young daughter lose her virginity. Dudes trolled that thread.

It happens in every single thread. Some sort of trolling pops up. Now because it's a female you guys say it's corny and wrong?

C'mon now, nt is full of rough trolls. Gender won't change that.

I think what's more telling is the way dudes are falling all over themselves (jokingly or not) at the mere prospect

You were apart of it though :lol:

I don't think this was because she was a female. We have plenty of female members. It's just what she posted and where. As ninjahood said, if it were to be in the Sneaker Showcase section, it would still be here. But in general it doesn't belong either way.

Way worse has been done. We had that dude a few months ago. His wife cheated on him, and the custody battle over the kids, and dudes asked for pics. Then the guy who had his young daughter lose her virginity. Dudes trolled that thread.

It happens in every single thread. Some sort of trolling pops up. Now because it's a female you guys say it's corny and wrong?

C'mon now, nt is full of rough trolls. Gender won't change that.

You were apart of it though
laugh.gif
No, my point was, why should I be  excited.  You're here, great, now get in there with the rest of the members

dudes acting like someone should have thrown a parade

Last edited:
Not for nothing....She's prob the most attractive female Nt'er.

And we scared her off. She atleast looked like she had some basic knowledge of how NT was setup and wasn't here just for hype associated with sneakers.

I appreciate that.

I mean there were a bunch of other female NT'ers with advanced knowledge how NT operates outside of the retro/nike/jb subforums but they were as attractive as this girl.

Bruhhh y'all remember bow wow sonning that one dude in the music forum?

Was it
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZM

Nah

bruh.

She has a shower video on bluestarlive where she does get naked

:rofl: :rofl: :smh:

She did post in the music forum once or twice. I think something about "Which Producers Would You Make For Your Own Album", or something like that

Ya so thirsty for this JO man, just let her go bruhs.

She was using us too boost her "career" :lol: she can kick rocks for all I care.

Nah

bruh.

basically.

if she actually contributed something besides da attempted thirst trapping she wouldn't of landed on NT with a thud.

and that goes with everyone. celebs or chicks w/ boobies and bunz aint safe from da reality check this place provides..you

gotta be 100% secure with who you are or else this place is a shark tank...and this place smells blood.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Lol

at anybody that thinks a chick would use Niketalk to 

boost there career bro we aint nobody 
laugh.gif

we are a small stain on the radar 

you can easily go on the BWA thread and see who she is 

Don't know anything about shorty's history and don't care enough to read through this thread but **** like THIS is a perfect example of why it's embarrassing to be associated with some of you dudes. Having a FBI database of NT females isn't some type of achievement...it just makes you look like a creep *** herb. Thirst doesn't even begin to describe some of y'all actions...****** don't interact with the other sex all that often and it shows.
Pretty much.

Back
Top Bottom