Yankees Eliminated from the Playoffs Appreciation Post

Yanks having the opportunity to lose in the playoffs every year >>> watching 162 games knowing in your heart its all for nothing. See you losers next year (well probably not cause most of you will be done way before the playoffs start. *Diddy bops out thread*
Insurance+Haters+Anonymous1000.jpeg

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Yanks having the opportunity to lose in the playoffs every year >>> watching 162 games knowing in your heart its all for nothing. 

roll.gif

i can here it now...

"BO 27 CHAMPINCHIPS BO. HOW MANY YU GAT? WE LOST ON PURPIS BO. WE FELT BAD HAHA. COUNT THE RINGZ BO!"

i love/hate living in Brooklyn
laugh.gif

Had the honor and pleasure to send out some hateful texts, bbms, & tweets to several Yankee fans.

"start spreadin the newwwwwwwwws..."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Afraud

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Let's face it if the Yanks don't get matched up with the Twins in the postseason they don't really do much anymore
laugh.gif

Playoffs are always a crapshoot....thankfully though although you can buy your way into the postseason once you get there it's then completely up for grabs
pimp.gif

Well hey at least this only means they are going to go out and drop another $400 million on mega free agents this summer and more power to em, it's the system that's still in place with this joke of a (regular season) sport.

laugh.gif
 and how's that $181 million hometown discount working out for you guys?

I'll leave Mez and the Mets alone
laugh.gif

We gon be coming for that *** iin 2015, our pitching is gonna be scary. Niese/Harvey/Mejia/Gee/Wheeler, w/ Familia as our power reliever>>>> your life 
Along w/ Ike/Duda/Murphy, if we trade Wright by 2012 Trade Dealine(which, we probably will). Mets will be that team on the rise in 2014, w/ a lot of homegrown talent on the team and in the minors.

you would be lucky if u get 2 of those pitchers to be good.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

We gon be coming for that *** iin 2015, our pitching is gonna be scary. Niese/Harvey/Mejia/Gee/Wheeler, w/ Familia as our power reliever>>>> your life 
Along w/ Ike/Duda/Murphy, if we trade Wright by 2012 Trade Dealine(which, we probably will). Mets will be that team on the rise in 2014, w/ a lot of homegrown talent on the team and in the minors.

you would be lucky if u get 2 of those pitchers to be good.

True
But, I have a feeling at least two of them will have major roles for us, whether it's the pen or rotation. Besides, Niese is already a solid #4 in his second year, while Gee is a decent 5 w/ only 1 full season. Second, we'll have A LOT of money to play with(since our young dudes won't be arb elibile yet and Bay/Santana/Wright contracts will no longer be on the books), and we already have proven young talent in Duda/Murphy/Tejada/Ike/Niese/Gee. 

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Let's face it if the Yanks don't get matched up with the Twins in the postseason they don't really do much anymore
laugh.gif

Playoffs are always a crapshoot....thankfully though although you can buy your way into the postseason once you get there it's then completely up for grabs
pimp.gif

Well hey at least this only means they are going to go out and drop another $400 million on mega free agents this summer and more power to em, it's the system that's still in place with this joke of a (regular season) sport.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

We gon be coming for that *** iin 2015
, our pitching is gonna be scary. Niese/Harvey/Mejia/Gee/Wheeler, w/ Familia as our power reliever>>>> your life 

*checks calendar only to realize it's still 2011.*

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

barely watch baseball anymore. feels good to watch that last day of the season with the Sox falling short and also the day the Yankees are eliminated.

Nothing is more hilarious than watching Yankee fans whining on fb and twitter. Try being a fan of a team who hasn't won a World Series in 25 years.... Spoiled brats.

I am far from a Yankee fan, but you all HAVE to admit that the playoffs are more entertaining when the Yanks are still in it.

comparing the heat to the yanks 
laugh.gif
 and mets fans i would hate on the yanks too yall are always going to be second in ny... not winning a chip in like over 20 years... what a joke of a franchise 
roll.gif

It's ridiculous to compare the Heat to the Yankees, stop it. The Yankees are getting what they deserve. Running around buying up other teams players because they can't match the price has got them nothing but L's. I actually used to like the Yankees when Paul O'Neill, Bernie Williams, a young Jeter, and all the other guys were winnning. But now I despise them because of their thirsty ways. And if I'm not mistaken, since they have been on these huge spending binges, I think thev've won what,1 championship? I sleep better and bust better nuts when the Yankees are eliminated, especially when they get eliminated in their billion dollar stadium.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

It's ridiculous to compare the Heat to the Yankees, stop it. The Yankees are getting what they deserve. Running around buying up other teams players because they can't match the price has got them nothing but L's. I actually used to like the Yankees when Paul O'Neill, Bernie Williams, a young Jeter, and all the other guys were winnning. But now I despise them because of their thirsty ways. And if I'm not mistaken, since they have been on these huge spending binges, I think thev've won what,1 championship? I sleep better and bust better nuts when the Yankees are eliminated, especially when they get eliminated in their billion dollar stadium.
Who hurt you?

Originally Posted by you go boy

comparing the heat to the yanks 
laugh.gif
 and mets fans i would hate on the yanks too yall are always going to be second in ny... not winning a chip in like over 20 years... what a joke of a franchise 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I sleep better and bust better nuts when the Yankees are eliminated, especially when they get eliminated in their billion dollar stadium

larry-250.jpg

Originally Posted by dland24

I am far from a Yankee fan, but you all HAVE to admit that the playoffs are more entertaining when the Yanks are still in it.

basically. the Yankees are the only reason why the playoffs get ratings anyway.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

why do people hate the yankees? seriously.... i dont get it.. just because they have a very winning franchise? quit hating.

worry about your own garbage *%@ teams
I actually don't have a problem with their "payroll/budget", as I accept that it's a part of any sport.  
What I don't like about them is their sense of entitlement and elitist attitude.  I'm probably not the only one that feels that way. 

Back
Top Bottom