Yay or Nay, Laser tag w/girlfriend?

where you taking her, Scandia
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Group date wit like 2 other couples maybe, but wit just your girl, YNS
Why is he NS? Cause he's takin his girl to laser tag?

OP if ur girl is a fun type of girl and would enjoy it, by all means u should take her. At least bring it up. I could see if yall were talkin bout paint ball. If ya girls is adventurous then it would be a great out of the norm thing to do. She'll like ur fun side and u will
devil.gif
If he's just taking her to laser tag with no dinner or anything he will not be talking to her in a laser tag arena, he will prolly see her 1-3 times. Granted laser tag is fun as hell
pimp.gif
, i just dont think it is a good environment for a date.
eyes.gif
just my 2 cents

I feel u but who says that's the only portion of the date? Of course they'll work up an appitite and get some grub. And why wouldn't he see her?I'm pretty sure they'll be on same teams and stick together. Now if she competative like my girl is then she might bust his #*#
laugh.gif

its only fun if you go with a bunch of people you know. wouldnt be that great if its jus you two with strangers.

i remember playing laser tag in middle school and had fun.

only bad thing is that it gets hot in those rooms since they have no windows. u'll probably start sweating especially with those heavy jackets on.

might want to keep the sweat thing in mind if your going on a date.

Well is it a "date" or is he taking his girlfriend? Either way, sounds like fun. I much prefer this kind of stuff over the typical dinner and a movie

laser tag is fun...especially with someone ur dating. i went with one of my ex'es and he was 23 i was 21. it was during a kids birthday party too (that wedidnt even know). so we split the kids up and had a war. The parents paid for me and my ex'es games after they saw how much fun we were having.

Maaaaan, you better take her.

Its fun as hell.

Unless she is one of those uppity broads. Then that's just gonna be terrible and you might as well not take her.

But, if she's a cool, down to earth girl.

Do it.

pimp.gif

i mean other then the basics like movies, dinner, bowling, there isnt much else to do depending on how old you are, so i mean thats somethin different, soi'd definently say go for it

Originally Posted by needsomejays

i mean other then the basics like movies, dinner, bowling, there isnt much else to do depending on how old you are, so i mean thats somethin different, so i'd definently say go for it

Yup we have gone everywhere.. im 18 she's 19

Originally Posted by parada45

Ur trippin lazer taggin is fun.
Co-sign! OP: If there are a bunch of people playing....make sure you and your girl are on separate teams. Competing against each other there canlead into a happy ending by the end of the night.

Originally Posted by illphillip

This required a thread? Seriously?

Just do what you enjoy doing, what you think will be fun. No need to ask NTs advice on everything under the sun.

Just do what you enjoy doing, what you think will be fun. No need to ask NTs advice on everything under the sun.

Back
Top Bottom