Yeah...so we can stop sleeping on Diggy right now...

yall buggin, lil mans is nice

his tape was wack? FOH

if he had every advantage, why isn't JoJo poppin? Lil Romeo? Cory Gunz? etc.

dude can spit bottom line.

yall buggin, lil mans is nice

his tape was wack? FOH

if he had every advantage, why isn't JoJo poppin? Lil Romeo? Cory Gunz? etc.

dude can spit bottom line.

Diggy keeps smashin' tracks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude is nice to me. I guess I take it for what it is, nothing more, nothing less.

After listening to the song, I already predicted that half of the responses would be going at OP for no apparent reason. Half would be in response to Diggy's age, and background. So I'm not surprised.

...now do he write his own rhymes? Remains to be seen. However, if he doesn't I think its quite impressive. Not saying he's the next __________, but he definitely impress on the mic.

Dude is nice to me. I guess I take it for what it is, nothing more, nothing less.

After listening to the song, I already predicted that half of the responses would be going at OP for no apparent reason. Half would be in response to Diggy's age, and background. So I'm not surprised.

...now do he write his own rhymes? Remains to be seen. However, if he doesn't I think its quite impressive. Not saying he's the next __________, but he definitely impress on the mic.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Dude's flow is too aggressive and consistent for him to NOT write it...plus I listened to his mixtapes...dude is nice for his age.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Dude's flow is too aggressive and consistent for him to NOT write it...plus I listened to his mixtapes...dude is nice for his age.

Every time I see Diggy get shine with a good rap or gets praised I think of Jojo and laugh
laugh.gif

This beat really does show how weird his voice sounds at times. Been gave homey a chance with his 2 mixtapes. They were okay, he's nothing special.

EDIT

If he really doesn't write his rhymes. I'll start shh on him
30t6p3b.gif
@ Rev condoning that

Every time I see Diggy get shine with a good rap or gets praised I think of Jojo and laugh
laugh.gif

This beat really does show how weird his voice sounds at times. Been gave homey a chance with his 2 mixtapes. They were okay, he's nothing special.

EDIT

If he really doesn't write his rhymes. I'll start shh on him
30t6p3b.gif
@ Rev condoning that

diggy is real talented but he's a lil kid... what can he really be spitting that i would want to hear? i dont like to hear rappers rap about how good they can rap... its as redundant as that sentence... he has crazy potential... as long as he finds a lane and learns how to craft SONGS then he'll be ight once he gets older and actually has something to rap about...

diggy is real talented but he's a lil kid... what can he really be spitting that i would want to hear? i dont like to hear rappers rap about how good they can rap... its as redundant as that sentence... he has crazy potential... as long as he finds a lane and learns how to craft SONGS then he'll be ight once he gets older and actually has something to rap about...

Back
Top Bottom