Yeah...so we can stop sleeping on Diggy right now...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

man u are a !$@+!# **** rider... one of them lame $#!$@$ who will listen to anything it seems... u have no standards +!+##... dont make us seem like the ones who are ****%% up... u like 35... what the hell can u possibly get out of a little kid's music?

No standards?

Get the +@%% off my **** you sorry @%* lame. You telling me I got to HATE on this little man doing his thing? Go kill yourself. Its dope. End of story. Yet you worried about showing love. !%%+@#+ idiot. Now I realized i'm not the one thats %*+#+% up at all, its ya'll sorry @%* stagnant fans of music. Go dust off your '99 beat CD if you need so much validation. Consumers like you make me sick.

i never hated on dude... i said he's too young for me to listen to... 
u callin people haters cuz they cant listen to a little kid rapping... so u MUST love his music... stagnant? i love music and the evolution of it... this lil _ aint doin nothing new... 99 beat cd? what are u talkin about 
laugh.gif

just stop slurping these _s like a broad and people will stop clowning u

man u are a !$@+!# **** rider... one of them lame $#!$@$ who will listen to anything it seems... u have no standards +!+##... dont make us seem like the ones who are ****%% up... u like 35... what the hell can u possibly get out of a little kid's music?

No standards?

Get the +@%% off my **** you sorry @%* lame. You telling me I got to HATE on this little man doing his thing? Go kill yourself. Its dope. End of story. Yet you worried about showing love. !%%+@#+ idiot. Now I realized i'm not the one thats %*+#+% up at all, its ya'll sorry @%* stagnant fans of music. Go dust off your '99 beat CD if you need so much validation. Consumers like you make me sick.

u callin people haters cuz they cant listen to a little kid rapping... so u MUST love his music... stagnant? i love music and the evolution of it... this lil _ aint doin nothing new... 99 beat cd? what are u talkin about 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by j d0t win

WOW the hate is strong in here, lil mans is nice no doubt

Exactly.

Hes too young, What can he rap about he didn't struggle, hes rich already, the beat is too good, does he write his rhymes, he sounds lame, i dont like his voice blah blah blah

Goddamn ya'll are tough %## critics. I'm convinced a lot of ya'll are internet thugs or lames with keyboards.
laugh.gif

Take it for what it is and move on...jeez.
Oh, the irony......and "jeez"? Show me a dude who says "jeez" and I'll show you a lame dude.

Maybe you need to step away from the keyboard once in a while. Have these conversations with actual human beings if you feel the need for discourse. Instead of starting a thread for every single music related thought you have.

You do know some actual human beings, don't you?

Diggy is decent. Nothing to jump up and down about. But he's no slouch. He's just getting started. Kid could craft a lane for himself. Be on that Bow Wow #@$@.

Ya'll say some of the dumbest !+#@ sometimes.

Incredible. The jokes write themselves.
You need a mirror.

Exactly.

Hes too young, What can he rap about he didn't struggle, hes rich already, the beat is too good, does he write his rhymes, he sounds lame, i dont like his voice blah blah blah

Goddamn ya'll are tough %## critics. I'm convinced a lot of ya'll are internet thugs or lames with keyboards.
laugh.gif

Oh, the irony......and "jeez"? Show me a dude who says "jeez" and I'll show you a lame dude.

Maybe you need to step away from the keyboard once in a while. Have these conversations with actual human beings if you feel the need for discourse. Instead of starting a thread for every single music related thought you have.

You do know some actual human beings, don't you?

Diggy is decent. Nothing to jump up and down about. But he's no slouch. He's just getting started. Kid could craft a lane for himself. Be on that Bow Wow #@$@.

Ya'll say some of the dumbest !+#@ sometimes.

Incredible. The jokes write themselves.
You need a mirror.

OverGrinding wrote:

No standards?

laugh.gif

Notice the change in tone? I NEVER said anyone should be a SUPER fan of his, because i'm NOT. I'm just a fan of the stuff he does and I think its dope. Its interesting to me to be that young and rapping that well... and no i don't think he has a ghost writer.

You on the other hand took to the keys and started dropping every word you know talking about d-riding or whatever gay innuendo thats popular now where you live and start coming at me on some wack sucker %%%%. Typical.

You're a clown.  I'm appreciative of the stuff he puts out. You either like it or you don't but DON'T attack me and then mask it as something else.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Exactly.

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You do know some actual human beings, don't you? [/color]

Diggy is decent. Nothing to jump up and down about. But he's no slouch. He's just getting started.
Kid could craft a lane for himself. Be on that Bow Wow #@$@.

Notice the unwarranted personal attack here? Just throwing jokes at the wall till one sticks. Extremely corny.

Oh...wow now we actually AGREE on something...after you start to come at me on some stupid %%%%. Who knew? You actually CAN have something pertinent to the topic to post. This is the MUSIC forum. I post MUSIC and topics about MUSIC. If it pisses you off so much, DON'T click my thread. Its rather simple. No click. No drama. Go do something else that validates your time on this site.

OverGrinding wrote:

No standards?

laugh.gif

Notice the change in tone? I NEVER said anyone should be a SUPER fan of his, because i'm NOT. I'm just a fan of the stuff he does and I think its dope. Its interesting to me to be that young and rapping that well... and no i don't think he has a ghost writer.

You on the other hand took to the keys and started dropping every word you know talking about d-riding or whatever gay innuendo thats popular now where you live and start coming at me on some wack sucker %%%%. Typical.

You're a clown.  I'm appreciative of the stuff he puts out. You either like it or you don't but DON'T attack me and then mask it as something else.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Exactly.

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You do know some actual human beings, don't you? [/color]

Diggy is decent. Nothing to jump up and down about. But he's no slouch. He's just getting started.
Kid could craft a lane for himself. Be on that Bow Wow #@$@.

Notice the unwarranted personal attack here? Just throwing jokes at the wall till one sticks. Extremely corny.

Oh...wow now we actually AGREE on something...after you start to come at me on some stupid %%%%. Who knew? You actually CAN have something pertinent to the topic to post. This is the MUSIC forum. I post MUSIC and topics about MUSIC. If it pisses you off so much, DON'T click my thread. Its rather simple. No click. No drama. Go do something else that validates your time on this site.

People actually like this kid? I can't believe he even had the nerve to rap over this beat

People actually like this kid? I can't believe he even had the nerve to rap over this beat

No standards?

One of you hates everything 
One of you ****-rides everything

If you two lames could get a joint account NT would be a much better place.

No standards?

Originally Posted by Futuristic

No standards?

WHAT THE %%!$ IS A **** RIDER?

Answer that.

Enlighten me.

And if you EVER post in another thread concerning an artist you think is dope, you tell me the difference.

I'll wait.

I don't think i've ever met anyone in life who was THAT concerned with the fact someone else liked something. Seriously. I'm surprised they make you mofos these days.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

No standards?

WHAT THE %%!$ IS A **** RIDER?

Answer that.

Enlighten me.

And if you EVER post in another thread concerning an artist you think is dope, you tell me the difference.

I'll wait.

I don't think i've ever met anyone in life who was THAT concerned with the fact someone else liked something. Seriously. I'm surprised they make you mofos these days.

you like every #@@%*%+ thing...thats why he said you have no standards...

theres a reason EVERYONE comes at you and its not cuz of some gang mentality %$$$...

at any given time in this form your sn is probably on half of the page as either the creator or last person to post...

and i've never seen you say 'yeah that was ok' or 'that was alright nothing amazing' it always on some 'yo so in the second coming of jesus or nicki is gonna be the GOAT after this single' im reaching a lil but not much...they weren't exact statements but something along the lines of what you would say...

i get you are open to anything cuz to be honest alot of folks on here aren't cuz of the person, age, upbringing, etc but you always seem to OD everytime you post in here...

like dude said you had about 5 posts in that wayne thread and it was only two pages long
laugh.gif

its hard to take your opinion seriously cuz you ride for EVERYTHING

im not tryin to come at you but thats just my humble opinion tho
smile.gif

you like every #@@%*%+ thing...thats why he said you have no standards...

theres a reason EVERYONE comes at you and its not cuz of some gang mentality %$$$...

at any given time in this form your sn is probably on half of the page as either the creator or last person to post...

and i've never seen you say 'yeah that was ok' or 'that was alright nothing amazing' it always on some 'yo so in the second coming of jesus or nicki is gonna be the GOAT after this single' im reaching a lil but not much...they weren't exact statements but something along the lines of what you would say...

i get you are open to anything cuz to be honest alot of folks on here aren't cuz of the person, age, upbringing, etc but you always seem to OD everytime you post in here...

like dude said you had about 5 posts in that wayne thread and it was only two pages long
laugh.gif

its hard to take your opinion seriously cuz you ride for EVERYTHING

im not tryin to come at you but thats just my humble opinion tho
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

son was born with a sliver spoon in this mouth, what is he talking about?
He didn't ask for that life, it was given to him....

His music dope to me

Originally Posted by Al Audi

son was born with a sliver spoon in this mouth, what is he talking about?
He didn't ask for that life, it was given to him....

His music dope to me

Didn't listen and I won't ever listen to anything Diggy related.
Dude could be nice as $@+$, but I'm not listening to what an 8 year old has to say.

Sorry.

Didn't listen and I won't ever listen to anything Diggy related.
Dude could be nice as $@+$, but I'm not listening to what an 8 year old has to say.

Sorry.

No standards?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this like the super bowl of the NT beef....Ultimate hater vs. Ultimate stan

Back
Top Bottom