Yeah...so we can stop sleeping on Diggy right now...

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by solesavage

nah. Let him hit puberty first. His voice aint working for me. He's also trying to hard, needs to slow it up and just ride with it.
Al Audi wrote:
son was born with a sliver spoon in this mouth, what is he talking about?

son has potential, but he def need to finish puberty, nh. dude sounds like a robot

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by solesavage

nah. Let him hit puberty first. His voice aint working for me. He's also trying to hard, needs to slow it up and just ride with it.
Al Audi wrote:
son was born with a sliver spoon in this mouth, what is he talking about?

son has potential, but he def need to finish puberty, nh. dude sounds like a robot

Sometimes he sounds like Lupe, sometimes he sounds like Cory Gunz

But what is the brand he's wearing though (varsity jacket)
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by j d0t win

WOW the hate is strong in here, lil mans is nice no doubt

Exactly.

Hes too young, What can he rap about he didn't struggle, hes rich already, the beat is too good, does he write his rhymes, he sounds lame, i dont like his voice blah blah blah

Goddamn ya'll are tough %## critics. I'm convinced a lot of ya'll are internet thugs or lames with keyboards.
laugh.gif

Take it for what it is and move on...jeez.

Originally Posted by j d0t win

WOW the hate is strong in here, lil mans is nice no doubt

Exactly.

Hes too young, What can he rap about he didn't struggle, hes rich already, the beat is too good, does he write his rhymes, he sounds lame, i dont like his voice blah blah blah

Goddamn ya'll are tough %## critics. I'm convinced a lot of ya'll are internet thugs or lames with keyboards.
laugh.gif

Take it for what it is and move on...jeez.

man u are a !$@+!# **** rider... one of them lame $#!$@$ who will listen to anything it seems... u have no standards +!+##... dont make us seem like the ones who are ****%% up... u like 35... what the hell can u possibly get out of a little kid's music?

man u are a !$@+!# **** rider... one of them lame $#!$@$ who will listen to anything it seems... u have no standards +!+##... dont make us seem like the ones who are ****%% up... u like 35... what the hell can u possibly get out of a little kid's music?

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

No standards?

Get the +@%% off my **** you sorry @%* lame. You telling me I got to HATE on this little man doing his thing? Go kill yourself. Its dope. End of story. Yet you worried about showing love. !%%+@#+ idiot. Now I realized i'm not the one thats %*+#+% up at all, its ya'll sorry @%* stagnant fans of music. Go dust off your '99 beat CD if you need so much validation. Consumers like you make me sick.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

No standards?

Get the +@%% off my **** you sorry @%* lame. You telling me I got to HATE on this little man doing his thing? Go kill yourself. Its dope. End of story. Yet you worried about showing love. !%%+@#+ idiot. Now I realized i'm not the one thats %*+#+% up at all, its ya'll sorry @%* stagnant fans of music. Go dust off your '99 beat CD if you need so much validation. Consumers like you make me sick.

man this kids bop !++! is out bruh....justin beiber...jonas brothers...all these $*$*%@ are in my way....its time for that real youth movement...rebels...not these industry made characters
30t6p3b.gif

man this kids bop !++! is out bruh....justin beiber...jonas brothers...all these $*$*%@ are in my way....its time for that real youth movement...rebels...not these industry made characters
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

They need to put a limit on this lil _ posts.

NT's own Funk Flex. Stay with male pork in his mouth.

I posted a video of a 15/16 year old rapper who is basically on the same caliber as 75% of indie/alt rappers on major blog sites...

He stays giving homage to those that came before him by going in on classic beats and sticking to a form of lyricism that becomes less common with each day...

I make a topic saying how dope the artist is that he have some cool little songs and he seems like he could have this rapping thing in his future...

And i'm a d-rider? How? Tell me. Ya'll say some of the dumbest !+#@ sometimes.

Incredible. The jokes write themselves.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

They need to put a limit on this lil _ posts.

NT's own Funk Flex. Stay with male pork in his mouth.

I posted a video of a 15/16 year old rapper who is basically on the same caliber as 75% of indie/alt rappers on major blog sites...

He stays giving homage to those that came before him by going in on classic beats and sticking to a form of lyricism that becomes less common with each day...

I make a topic saying how dope the artist is that he have some cool little songs and he seems like he could have this rapping thing in his future...

And i'm a d-rider? How? Tell me. Ya'll say some of the dumbest !+#@ sometimes.

Incredible. The jokes write themselves.

Back
Top Bottom