Yeah...so we can stop sleeping on Diggy right now...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

man u are a !$@+!# **** rider... one of them lame $#!$@$ who will listen to anything it seems... u have no standards +!+##... dont make us seem like the ones who are ****%% up... u like 35... what the hell can u possibly get out of a little kid's music?

No standards?

Get the +@%% off my **** you sorry @%* lame. You telling me I got to HATE on this little man doing his thing? Go kill yourself. Its dope. End of story. Yet you worried about showing love. !%%+@#+ idiot. Now I realized i'm not the one thats %*+#+% up at all, its ya'll sorry @%* stagnant fans of music. Go dust off your '99 beat CD if you need so much validation. Consumers like you make me sick.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this like the super bowl of the NT beef....Ultimate hater vs. Ultimate stan

roll.gif
at the beef. I swear Prime & Time are a couple on the low. Their a match made in heaven

roll.gif
at the beef. I swear Prime & Time are a couple on the low. Their a match made in heaven

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Didn't listen and I won't ever listen to anything Diggy related.
Dude could be nice as $@+$, but I'm not listening to what an 8 year old has to say.

Sorry.
This word for word

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Didn't listen and I won't ever listen to anything Diggy related.
Dude could be nice as $@+$, but I'm not listening to what an 8 year old has to say.

Sorry.
This word for word

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you like every #@@%*%+ thing...thats why he said you have no standards...

theres a reason EVERYONE comes at you and its not cuz of some gang mentality %$$$...

at any given time in this form your sn is probably on half of the page as either the creator or last person to post...

and i've never seen you say 'yeah that was ok' or 'that was alright nothing amazing' it always on some 'yo so in the second coming of jesus or nicki is gonna be the GOAT after this single' im reaching a lil but not much...they weren't exact statements but something along the lines of what you would say...

i get you are open to anything cuz to be honest alot of folks on here aren't cuz of the person, age, upbringing, etc but you always seem to OD everytime you post in here...

like dude said you had about 5 posts in that wayne thread and it was only two pages long
laugh.gif

its hard to take your opinion seriously cuz you ride for EVERYTHING

im not tryin to come at you but thats just my humble opinion tho
smile.gif
Guess it took a woman's touch to shut this lil _ up
laugh.gif

Nah, I can't agree wit that post, kuz son was def in the Jay Elec thread talmbout he was "OK", but this the same N that praises Diggy & sleeps wit Aubrey in his mouth @ night.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you like every #@@%*%+ thing...thats why he said you have no standards...

theres a reason EVERYONE comes at you and its not cuz of some gang mentality %$$$...

at any given time in this form your sn is probably on half of the page as either the creator or last person to post...

and i've never seen you say 'yeah that was ok' or 'that was alright nothing amazing' it always on some 'yo so in the second coming of jesus or nicki is gonna be the GOAT after this single' im reaching a lil but not much...they weren't exact statements but something along the lines of what you would say...

i get you are open to anything cuz to be honest alot of folks on here aren't cuz of the person, age, upbringing, etc but you always seem to OD everytime you post in here...

like dude said you had about 5 posts in that wayne thread and it was only two pages long
laugh.gif

its hard to take your opinion seriously cuz you ride for EVERYTHING

im not tryin to come at you but thats just my humble opinion tho
smile.gif
Guess it took a woman's touch to shut this lil _ up
laugh.gif

Nah, I can't agree wit that post, kuz son was def in the Jay Elec thread talmbout he was "OK", but this the same N that praises Diggy & sleeps wit Aubrey in his mouth @ night.

Back
Top Bottom