Year of the Dragon Shirt

Are they selling these back in the States?  I saw this in Nike Beijing and picked it up..kinda cool.
(EDIT: Sorry about my earlier oversized posts, I didn't know how to resize my images from my phone 
laugh.gif
)

Air%20Jordan%20-%20Shirt%20-%20Year%20of%20the%20Dragon%20-%20Black%20-%20Front%201%20(Edit%201).jpg

Air%20Jordan%20-%20Shirt%20-%20Year%20of%20the%20Dragon%20-%20Black%20-%20Back%201%20(Edit%201).jpg

My camera doesn't do it justice, but the gradient colors are kind of sick

These shirts are not even flying off the shelves here, same with the concord "cop em" shirts (in both black and white).  The Chinese taste in tshirts are weird here.  Shirts with huge jumpman logos sell better.

If you see 70 dollars shipped on ebay.. that seems about right.. if i convert the cost.. it comes out to about 30 for the shirt, and most packages are 45-50 to ship to the u.s.

i like how the back of the shirt isn't your usual "jumpman logo"

I like that shirt, and I haven't been big on asian influences on my tees for about 13 years.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Here, I resized them and brightened them for you guys:

FRONT

vq5x.png

BACK

108bbqq.png

Haha thanks dude.. I did it on a mobile phone and don't know how to resize from there
roll.gif

That's exactly how it looks like...thanks for brightening it up for me too!!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by RetroJoe

i bet you could find something like this on ebay for like 3 bucks.
more like $70.00 
i'm not paying $70.00 for any tshirt 
I think he was implying that you could find a similar Non-JB shirt such as that one on ebay for much cheaper. I agree.

That (and every JB) shirt doest nothing for me.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by RetroJoe

i bet you could find something like this on ebay for like 3 bucks.
more like $70.00 
I think he was implying that you could find a similar Non-JB shirt such as that one on ebay for much cheaper. I agree.

It's still gonna be over $50, just for the designs.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by iHust1e

more like $70.00 

It's still gonna be over $50, just for the designs.
no jordan shirt looks like this and i would never pay $50.00 for a cotton t shirt
even though i got a jordan 4 hoodie today for $50.00 

Back
Top Bottom