Yellowed Soles Appreciation

The only clear sole Jordan I can stand yellowing are the Black/Metallic-Silver V.
This kind of yellowing is cool with me.

5788688431_b57d41e705.jpg
5789242292_ec44b69297.jpg

The only clear sole Jordan I can stand yellowing are the Black/Metallic-Silver V.
This kind of yellowing is cool with me.

5788688431_b57d41e705.jpg
5789242292_ec44b69297.jpg

I think I put these through the washing machine at one point.  Laces are gone because they were busted.

OG Penny IV

this wasn't my fault since the tm red midsole was already cracking on the pair when they were DS and it was too late to return them.

I think I put these through the washing machine at one point.  Laces are gone because they were busted.

OG Penny IV

this wasn't my fault since the tm red midsole was already cracking on the pair when they were DS and it was too late to return them.

I just got a worn pair of grapes that are pretty yellow and I'm not gunna lie I didn't appreciate it haha. I'm going to seaglow them as soon as I can get my hands on some seaglow...

I just got a worn pair of grapes that are pretty yellow and I'm not gunna lie I didn't appreciate it haha. I'm going to seaglow them as soon as I can get my hands on some seaglow...

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

i dig them too to a certain extent.

Same here. I have plenty of doubles that have yellowed soles but then there is my certain 10 or so [especially all my XIs] pairs that i have not allowed to get yellow.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

i dig them too to a certain extent.

Same here. I have plenty of doubles that have yellowed soles but then there is my certain 10 or so [especially all my XIs] pairs that i have not allowed to get yellow.

^ I wish my columbias still looked like that. Actually they never were that clear even when they were DS. *sigh*

^ I wish my columbias still looked like that. Actually they never were that clear even when they were DS. *sigh*

Man, I'm in the process of Seaglowing 4 pairs (Carmines-Wanted that ugly/terible "from the factory" yellowing out of there), Black/Infrared VI's, OG Spacejams and Fire Red V's) RIGHT NOW! So, I couldn't disagree with OP more. They aint gotta be perfect, though I wish they would stay as close as possible but it aint that crucial.

Man, I'm in the process of Seaglowing 4 pairs (Carmines-Wanted that ugly/terible "from the factory" yellowing out of there), Black/Infrared VI's, OG Spacejams and Fire Red V's) RIGHT NOW! So, I couldn't disagree with OP more. They aint gotta be perfect, though I wish they would stay as close as possible but it aint that crucial.

I dont mind yellow soles, but I hate how the netting fades on Vs, you have to rock Vs often and early to make them worth it, bc they just turn dirty looking. I only have the burgundys and just copped the cool greys, and I guess the true blue spizikes.

I dont mind yellow soles, but I hate how the netting fades on Vs, you have to rock Vs often and early to make them worth it, bc they just turn dirty looking. I only have the burgundys and just copped the cool greys, and I guess the true blue spizikes.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

^ This.

Back
Top Bottom