Yellowed Soles Appreciation

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

I dont mind yellow soles, but I hate how the netting fades on Vs, you have to rock Vs often and early to make them worth it, bc they just turn dirty looking. I only have the burgundys and just copped the cool greys, and I guess the true blue spizikes.

^ This.

No appreciation for yellowed soles at all. We ALL wish they would stay clean and clear.

. . . You should now make a post for appreciation of CLEAR soles . . . you might make some friends

No appreciation for yellowed soles at all. We ALL wish they would stay clean and clear.

. . . You should now make a post for appreciation of CLEAR soles . . . you might make some friends

just an excuse for people with yellow soles to make themselves feel better. lol jk.

to me yellowing symbolizes that the shoe is completely broken in and ready to be balled in and such.

just an excuse for people with yellow soles to make themselves feel better. lol jk.

to me yellowing symbolizes that the shoe is completely broken in and ready to be balled in and such.

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

No appreciation for yellowed soles at all. Most of us We ALL wish they would stay clean and clear.

Fixed. 
Like I said, I find the Space Jams to look their best yellowed, and I like certain other shoes yellowed as well.

But on the other hand, some shows look horrible yellowed.

At the end of the day, it depends on the shoe.

No appreciation for yellowed soles at all. Most of us We ALL wish they would stay clean and clear.

Fixed. 
Like I said, I find the Space Jams to look their best yellowed, and I like certain other shoes yellowed as well.

But on the other hand, some shows look horrible yellowed.

At the end of the day, it depends on the shoe.

Ill post up some pics for my ice lovers soon. Im warning you though...    ...it might get really cold in here.

Ill post up some pics for my ice lovers soon. Im warning you though...    ...it might get really cold in here.

20110605002.jpg

still love em, just wish i got smaller vi's.

after years of searching i finally found some which can be sent here (aus). might do it on these. my xx2 need it more, however.

after years of searching i finally found some which can be sent here (aus). might do it on these. my xx2 need it more, however.

I can't believe that other people care what laces are in your shoes. Everyone should do what they like! I swear this forum is filled with robots 
indifferent.gif

I can't believe that other people care what laces are in your shoes. Everyone should do what they like! I swear this forum is filled with robots 
indifferent.gif

Nobody appreciates yellowed soles, it's some psycho babble we trick ourselves into believing like they add "character." Yellow soles are basically equivalent to Jordan on the Wizards. Let's face facts, we're trying to convince ourselves it's ok and that they're still dope, but the reality is they're half the shoe they used to be.

Nobody appreciates yellowed soles, it's some psycho babble we trick ourselves into believing like they add "character." Yellow soles are basically equivalent to Jordan on the Wizards. Let's face facts, we're trying to convince ourselves it's ok and that they're still dope, but the reality is they're half the shoe they used to be.

Back
Top Bottom