YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

them converse look
eyes.gif

oh lawd yall dont play.. nice pickups in here. nd i dunno why but im really feelin those mean green 2010s RL.

oh lawd yall dont play.. nice pickups in here. nd i dunno why but im really feelin those mean green 2010s RL.

PETEY K... Damn DAMN DAMN homie. Dope Forces sir. Only my second time ever seeing those joints
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

KAL.. WOW. You sure did kill it with all them pickups family. LOVE them USA AMs man. Nice cop for sure
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PETEY K... Damn DAMN DAMN homie. Dope Forces sir. Only my second time ever seeing those joints
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

KAL.. WOW. You sure did kill it with all them pickups family. LOVE them USA AMs man. Nice cop for sure
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YO!

I wanna say nice pickups on Volt/Volt '10's. I think I got a pair coming my way on the 25th. Can't wait. I wanna put oval laces in them though.
ohwell.gif

DF!!!

YO!

I wanna say nice pickups on Volt/Volt '10's. I think I got a pair coming my way on the 25th. Can't wait. I wanna put oval laces in them though.
ohwell.gif

DF!!!

Thanks fellas for the compliments, Joe, Jed, Rico, Ant,technique, and Lwerd.. much appreciated

Not sure if you were talking to me but I grabbed volts on NDC clearance... they also hit some outlets recently

Those Footaction dunks are sick, I remember the quality those were made with. I had the black/red and black/blue, quality was better than the 1s.... real talk.

Air forces up there with the gum sole are sick btw

Some NDC Clearance pick ups from that 25% off sale.. NSW..Brasil, Usa soccer hoodie and USA mens bball hoodie... Livestrong tees, Brooklyn Circus tees from black friday sale and military jacket and shirts from RL sale

Just gotta say I'm always impressed with NSW quality, always on point..
smokin.gif

Thanks fellas for the compliments, Joe, Jed, Rico, Ant,technique, and Lwerd.. much appreciated

Not sure if you were talking to me but I grabbed volts on NDC clearance... they also hit some outlets recently

Those Footaction dunks are sick, I remember the quality those were made with. I had the black/red and black/blue, quality was better than the 1s.... real talk.

Air forces up there with the gum sole are sick btw

Some NDC Clearance pick ups from that 25% off sale.. NSW..Brasil, Usa soccer hoodie and USA mens bball hoodie... Livestrong tees, Brooklyn Circus tees from black friday sale and military jacket and shirts from RL sale

Just gotta say I'm always impressed with NSW quality, always on point..
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom