YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

Got these today... CMFT Air Max 12 and Hydro VI Premier...
wink.gif

6ac2531ecc32ffc3928a7d9533bc9a4252ddd61.jpg

Just picked up some VNDS flint grey 12s for 90 shipped a few pages ago.....now I picked these up today. I was trying to offer the seller at 1.00+ship offer, but I didn't want to pass these up and wait around. I've seen some end a little less and some sell for alot more. But I'm happy with the price and thats all that matters. $112 shipped.

!B+YyuD!!mk~%24(KGrHqN,!jcEzKGbKumEBM+f4h2p)!~~0_12.JPG

Just picked up some VNDS flint grey 12s for 90 shipped a few pages ago.....now I picked these up today. I was trying to offer the seller at 1.00+ship offer, but I didn't want to pass these up and wait around. I've seen some end a little less and some sell for alot more. But I'm happy with the price and thats all that matters. $112 shipped.

!B+YyuD!!mk~%24(KGrHqN,!jcEzKGbKumEBM+f4h2p)!~~0_12.JPG

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Those Footaction dunks are sick, I remember the quality those were made with. I had the black/red and black/blue, quality was better than the 1s.... real talk.
Thanks RL, been searchin for those for a long time- saw them up on ebay within an hour of when they were listed- emailed the seller and worked out a deal - $140 shipped. I was like a little kid when I got home from work yesterday and saw them at my door - cant wait to wear 'em!!!!
eek.gif

Nice pickups on this page and the last Kal!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Those Footaction dunks are sick, I remember the quality those were made with. I had the black/red and black/blue, quality was better than the 1s.... real talk.
Thanks RL, been searchin for those for a long time- saw them up on ebay within an hour of when they were listed- emailed the seller and worked out a deal - $140 shipped. I was like a little kid when I got home from work yesterday and saw them at my door - cant wait to wear 'em!!!!
eek.gif

Nice pickups on this page and the last Kal!

Originally Posted by peteyk 420

2005 release old shape AF1. Gift from the swoosh to Solebox f&f (apparently 12 pairs) in Germany to celebrate a new location opening. Leather is crazy.   
Amazing shoe. Those are the kind of joints I'd rock everyday for a few years (rain or shine) just to test out the materials. 

Theme Music: "Take 'Em To War" - Kool G Rap

Originally Posted by peteyk 420

2005 release old shape AF1. Gift from the swoosh to Solebox f&f (apparently 12 pairs) in Germany to celebrate a new location opening. Leather is crazy.   
Amazing shoe. Those are the kind of joints I'd rock everyday for a few years (rain or shine) just to test out the materials. 

Theme Music: "Take 'Em To War" - Kool G Rap

Burn Rubber New Balance 580
now these are the definition of "premium materials" this shoe is crazy. everything about them oozes quality.

could be my #1 shoe of 2010

Madden 11' trainer 1.2

copped these from nicekicks on their cyber monday sale... dunno how i was able to get these. weren't they a limited release?? i heard 1/500??

Burn Rubber New Balance 580
now these are the definition of "premium materials" this shoe is crazy. everything about them oozes quality.

could be my #1 shoe of 2010

Madden 11' trainer 1.2

copped these from nicekicks on their cyber monday sale... dunno how i was able to get these. weren't they a limited release?? i heard 1/500??

Back
Top Bottom