YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

So much trouble with Customs....
30t6p3b.gif

Christmas gift to myself.
that bag is so sick. 

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

How was the bag if you dont mind me asking and whats it called? Ive seen it about but never got the chance to ask anyone, plus its not on the UK lv website...
Bag is great probably my best purchase in a long while, I was expecting it to be bigger. It's called LV Murakami Monogramouflage Keepall.

Kev - Thanks my dude.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

No photos needed but I got some zoom air insoles in today.. HOLY CRAP!.

These things turn great shoes into BEASTS. They turn crappy shoes into contenders, and the best shoes with zoom already, into world class shoes. Impressive

QFT

I have used them in my Air Tailwind 92s...and you are right in that they make uncomfortable shoes into performance beasts.  Love that extra bounce in each step.

---

These came in today.  DS pre-HOA Neons.

289wzk8.jpg

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

How was the bag if you dont mind me asking and whats it called? Ive seen it about but never got the chance to ask anyone, plus its not on the UK lv website...
Bag is great probably my best purchase in a long while, I was expecting it to be bigger. It's called LV Murakami Monogramouflage Keepall.

Kev - Thanks my dude.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

No photos needed but I got some zoom air insoles in today.. HOLY CRAP!.

These things turn great shoes into BEASTS. They turn crappy shoes into contenders, and the best shoes with zoom already, into world class shoes. Impressive

QFT

I have used them in my Air Tailwind 92s...and you are right in that they make uncomfortable shoes into performance beasts.  Love that extra bounce in each step.

---

These came in today.  DS pre-HOA Neons.

289wzk8.jpg

Originally Posted by theLwerd

might not ever collect penny's cause of budget issues but if i do start, def going to cop half cent. that picture helped convince me that i need some in my life! dope pick up, krispy

thanks fam 
Ty ... can we see more pics of those bron's 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

might not ever collect penny's cause of budget issues but if i do start, def going to cop half cent. that picture helped convince me that i need some in my life! dope pick up, krispy

thanks fam 
Ty ... can we see more pics of those bron's 
nerd.gif

Thanks for the shout out on the bacons Lwerd, Bbert, Dallas, Cham, and TD

Cham- I think cardinal 7s are very unappreciated man

TD- You really going in on those tennis shoes man, dope stuff

Retro- Dope Bday pack

Lwerd- Unsure of what you were saying, what are you celebrating right now? ahahah

Tdot- Dopee... camo LV

Freezy- OGs huh, in time for the retro.. I feel you, dope stuff fam

Came in today...quality is
eyes.gif

Thanks for the shout out on the bacons Lwerd, Bbert, Dallas, Cham, and TD

Cham- I think cardinal 7s are very unappreciated man

TD- You really going in on those tennis shoes man, dope stuff

Retro- Dope Bday pack

Lwerd- Unsure of what you were saying, what are you celebrating right now? ahahah

Tdot- Dopee... camo LV

Freezy- OGs huh, in time for the retro.. I feel you, dope stuff fam

Came in today...quality is
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LTizzil

Looking good with the RESN apparel, Dnice.
Thanks man... Nice pickups everyone, I mean real nice picks ups... TY more Lebron pics please sir
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LTizzil

Looking good with the RESN apparel, Dnice.
Thanks man... Nice pickups everyone, I mean real nice picks ups... TY more Lebron pics please sir
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom