YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

YO! ^ How do those Deion's have a 41 sku?
Originally Posted by a019

Damn I'm real salty bout not bein able to pick up the grinches

You have NO idea...

30t6p3b.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by peteyk 420

you would think edwins are quality because of the whole made in japan but based on experience i wouldnt get another pair

I feel the same about Nudie Jeans...

you would think edwins are quality because of the whole made in japan but based on experience i wouldnt get another pair

finally pulled the trigger on the Pearl foams after they went on sale on NDC. $130 after tax isn't bad at all.

finally pulled the trigger on the Pearl foams after they went on sale on NDC. $130 after tax isn't bad at all.

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

Nudies are trash IMO, the quality is no better than a pair of $75 Levi's premium jeans which you can get on sale regularly for $40.
I have one pair of Edwin's they weren't bad but I didn't love them.

PRPS stands out from the crowd in all that they do IMO

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

Nudies are trash IMO, the quality is no better than a pair of $75 Levi's premium jeans which you can get on sale regularly for $40.
I have one pair of Edwin's they weren't bad but I didn't love them.

PRPS stands out from the crowd in all that they do IMO

not my pic but I just preordered these Janoski's

these are ill and I'm not even on that Janoski tip like a lot of people
10ygdab.jpg

not my pic but I just preordered these Janoski's

these are ill and I'm not even on that Janoski tip like a lot of people
10ygdab.jpg

I thought I was done buying kicks until I saw these on Christmas day.... thank you House of Hoops Columbus.

I thought I was done buying kicks until I saw these on Christmas day.... thank you House of Hoops Columbus.

Something I had a couple years ago, but sold, now purchased to have a little fun with again:

Cris.

Something I had a couple years ago, but sold, now purchased to have a little fun with again:

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom