YO! Despicable Me>>>> Toy Story 3 summer time CLASSIC!!

IDC if you disagree, I just think Despicable Me is better than TS3.
I grew up with Toy Story and I loved all three but Despicable Me is just better!

IDC if you disagree, I just think Despicable Me is better than TS3.
I grew up with Toy Story and I loved all three but Despicable Me is just better!

I haven't seen Despicable Me yet but I can tell you with confidence that you're wrong.

I haven't seen Despicable Me yet but I can tell you with confidence that you're wrong.

I still need to see this.
mad.gif

seen both of them on the same day and ts3 pulls at the heart because i grew up on it. but despicable me was just plain funny. and it was hella good in 3D. DLed the best buy movie app on my evo and that was pretty funny too.

seen both of them on the same day and ts3 pulls at the heart because i grew up on it. but despicable me was just plain funny. and it was hella good in 3D. DLed the best buy movie app on my evo and that was pretty funny too.

TS3 was touching to me as well but I just didn't like it as much, and Pharrell produced the soundtrack too which is a bonus!

TS3 was touching to me as well but I just didn't like it as much, and Pharrell produced the soundtrack too which is a bonus!

Back
Top Bottom