YO! Female infidelity...

YO!

At different points in my life, I've been reckless in my dealings with women I've cared about. And (girl) friends of mine would always pose the question "what if she did that to you?" And my natural, immediate response was that it would be what it'd be. No sweat, so to speak, considering I'd already accepted that possibility prior to engaging in my own dirt.

BUT I'm curious... for those of you who've been faced with your girl cheating on you. What was your reaction? How'd you find out? Were you cheating too? Now that I've been in a bit of a more serious relationship for a while, the male ego has started to emerge. I'm finding myself caring about her where abouts more than I used to.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm not big on the philosophy of "karma" but am I doomed to experience it?
ohwell.gif

DF!!!

YO!

At different points in my life, I've been reckless in my dealings with women I've cared about. And (girl) friends of mine would always pose the question "what if she did that to you?" And my natural, immediate response was that it would be what it'd be. No sweat, so to speak, considering I'd already accepted that possibility prior to engaging in my own dirt.

BUT I'm curious... for those of you who've been faced with your girl cheating on you. What was your reaction? How'd you find out? Were you cheating too? Now that I've been in a bit of a more serious relationship for a while, the male ego has started to emerge. I'm finding myself caring about her where abouts more than I used to.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm not big on the philosophy of "karma" but am I doomed to experience it?
ohwell.gif

DF!!!

I apply the idea of what goes around comes around to basically everything in life. With that being said, if I treat a dude wrong or cheat, I prepare myself for the worse and I'm ready for the consequences. But this also allows me to rethink how I act on situations. I truely believe karama comes around. Cheating just brings more hurt and once you see that it hurts, then you will stop and finally find love.

BTW, why do all your posts consist of "DF"?

I apply the idea of what goes around comes around to basically everything in life. With that being said, if I treat a dude wrong or cheat, I prepare myself for the worse and I'm ready for the consequences. But this also allows me to rethink how I act on situations. I truely believe karama comes around. Cheating just brings more hurt and once you see that it hurts, then you will stop and finally find love.

BTW, why do all your posts consist of "DF"?

It's a terrible feeling if you really love her. It's one of those, "you don't know unless it happens," things. It all just comes down to how deep you are in it with the girl. Those feelings of caring about where she is more are just human. The amount of emotional effect it has on you is proportionate to how deeply you feel for her, at least in most cases IMO.

Edit:

laugh.gif
@ new members asking about the YO! DF! ... direct them to the thread, Ant
pimp.gif

It's a terrible feeling if you really love her. It's one of those, "you don't know unless it happens," things. It all just comes down to how deep you are in it with the girl. Those feelings of caring about where she is more are just human. The amount of emotional effect it has on you is proportionate to how deeply you feel for her, at least in most cases IMO.

Edit:

laugh.gif
@ new members asking about the YO! DF! ... direct them to the thread, Ant
pimp.gif

I'd kill her....

Naa j/k, I'd just dead her

And "DF" stands for Dungeon Fam,Outkast
pimp.gif

Karma, you know, I actually never cared to label any bad experiences with"karma". ##%@ happens you know? Wether it'd be good or bad, there's no need to label a bad experience as a pay back for something you did wrong. I seriously feel that whenver people throw out that karma for whatever just happened is another way of making themselves feel unique and special. "OMG I HELPED A HOMEWLESS PERSON TODAY! GOOD KARMA MY WAY HERP A DERP!" Like c'mon son. That's just me.

I'd kill her....

Naa j/k, I'd just dead her

And "DF" stands for Dungeon Fam,Outkast
pimp.gif

Karma, you know, I actually never cared to label any bad experiences with"karma". ##%@ happens you know? Wether it'd be good or bad, there's no need to label a bad experience as a pay back for something you did wrong. I seriously feel that whenver people throw out that karma for whatever just happened is another way of making themselves feel unique and special. "OMG I HELPED A HOMEWLESS PERSON TODAY! GOOD KARMA MY WAY HERP A DERP!" Like c'mon son. That's just me.

I'm not a bad man, I'm not a great man, I'm just a man and men do what men do Ant.

On the other hand, women do what they do to. I don't know if it's because I've been in my current relationship for so long (9 years) or because I've smashed quite a few trifling line steppers in the past who jump on the next best pipe like it's the newest dance craze in the club, but I feel like I know my woman ain't the type to be test driving extra penises.

Do I know for sure? No. Am I losing sleep about it? No.

Because at the end of the day, she's where she wants to be. When you ran afoul you ended up where you wanted to be. Same with females. I've done my dirt, but I know where my heart and loyalty reside at the end of the day.

I'm drunk and not gonna proofread this. Hope it makes sense.

I'm not a bad man, I'm not a great man, I'm just a man and men do what men do Ant.

On the other hand, women do what they do to. I don't know if it's because I've been in my current relationship for so long (9 years) or because I've smashed quite a few trifling line steppers in the past who jump on the next best pipe like it's the newest dance craze in the club, but I feel like I know my woman ain't the type to be test driving extra penises.

Because at the end of the day, she's where she wants to be. When you ran afoul you ended up where you wanted to be. Same with females. I've done my dirt, but I know where my heart and loyalty reside at the end of the day.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

For being drunk that was pretty frickin' good dude.
laugh.gif

For being drunk that was pretty frickin' good dude.
laugh.gif

Women cheat I would know...I've been the other guy several times and I always get told when it's late. not that it matters.

Women cheat I would know...I've been the other guy several times and I always get told when it's late. not that it matters.

YO!

That's actually my general attitude at this point. But the question of "what if?" has been in my mind for the last few days - not sure if I saw some movie or just facing my own self evaluation approaching my 30th soon got me thinking crazy. I just wondered. All these years, I've spent preserving "my cool" (a particular NT'er would co-sign that, I'm sure) I'm noticing a decreased importance on maintaining who I thought I was. So before it was like "I don't give a damn what you do" now it's like "let me find out you wildin' out! I'm one way to your crib to get ALL my *$%!... and maybe a few things that don't belong to me, too."
laugh.gif
Chalk it up to time invested? I don't know. The double standard is - as a guy, I can be old and fat... and not all that attractive & still pull a bad young chic looking for a %@!$$ to trick a little doe. But I'm good where I'm at and ain't trying to lose it.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm feeling like a L7.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

direct them to the thread, Ant
pimp.gif

You know it!

What does DF mean? 

DF!!!

YO!

That's actually my general attitude at this point. But the question of "what if?" has been in my mind for the last few days - not sure if I saw some movie or just facing my own self evaluation approaching my 30th soon got me thinking crazy. I just wondered. All these years, I've spent preserving "my cool" (a particular NT'er would co-sign that, I'm sure) I'm noticing a decreased importance on maintaining who I thought I was. So before it was like "I don't give a damn what you do" now it's like "let me find out you wildin' out! I'm one way to your crib to get ALL my *$%!... and maybe a few things that don't belong to me, too."
laugh.gif
Chalk it up to time invested? I don't know. The double standard is - as a guy, I can be old and fat... and not all that attractive & still pull a bad young chic looking for a %@!$$ to trick a little doe. But I'm good where I'm at and ain't trying to lose it.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm feeling like a L7.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

direct them to the thread, Ant
pimp.gif

You know it!

What does DF mean? 

DF!!!

The worst has gotta be going out of your mind trying to find a girl who's MIA and go on her fb and see a message that shes going to some other guy's crib.

Personally though the worst was finding out through a mutual friend. The friend got sick of the GF and her ego so she decided to out her. I was mad and confronted her and all she did was deny deny deny despite strong evidence to the contrary. I eventually deaded her and the silence afterwards was my confirmation that I was right.

I also have never cheated on a girl because if it ends I'd like to know that I was the better person and had the will to be the better person in our relationship. I got a few friends who cheat on girls based on the assumption that all girls will eventually cheat, and I see where they're coming from, but I just can't do it because of the way I'm built. I believe the minute you let yourself get caught up in the negative assumption that she will cheat on you, it will happen one way or another.

Back
Top Bottom