YO! Female infidelity...

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

this thread depresses me. what happened to loyalty and trust? damn yo
30t6p3b.gif

Exactly.. if all else fails, be loyal. In a sober situation i'd like to think that I'd never knowingly cheat on someone, cause i'm not about that life. 

got cheated on once.

she didn't think I knew... so over the last 4 days I was smashing like a lab animal (omg) and taking pics, videos, not saying "when", other things I won't say lest I be judged, just super filthy brutal stuff.

anyway, last day... it's on. bangeroo, blood, spit, pee, FILTH. all recorded. we finish up and while she's sleeping I packed all the stuff she had at my apt. and took the key off her keyring. when she woke up, I called it a wrap and forced her out the door.

I then boofed her best friend.

I rule.

got cheated on once.

she didn't think I knew... so over the last 4 days I was smashing like a lab animal (omg) and taking pics, videos, not saying "when", other things I won't say lest I be judged, just super filthy brutal stuff.

anyway, last day... it's on. bangeroo, blood, spit, pee, FILTH. all recorded. we finish up and while she's sleeping I packed all the stuff she had at my apt. and took the key off her keyring. when she woke up, I called it a wrap and forced her out the door.

I then boofed her best friend.

I rule.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

At the end of the day this like like arguing over how you are going to die. Ultimately you don't know but does that prevent you from taking risk and living? Will you not cross the street or but that cig or blunt down? NO! The same principle should be applied to love and relationships, yea you can get cheated on just like someone could slide threw your window and slit your throat. You can take preventive and precautionary measures in choosing a spouse and you can but an alarm system on your house but at the end of the day @@!% happens! That's the beauty of life! NOTHING is beyond happening and the possiblities are endless, if a lover cheats on you then you take it on the chin, handle it however you handle it and YOU move on. You are an individual whether you are married or not. Part of the issue we have in the male female "intimate" relationship paradigm is that we have a sense of ownership over our spouse but in reality ALL attraction based relationships are CIRCUMSTANTIAL! If you didn't do certain things a certain way that male or female wouldn't even care about you. Love in the "relationship" sense is a grandiose ballet of emotions,passion, and chemicals that triggers conscious and subconscious artificial pockets of comfort and attraction. "True Love" is beyond sex and sexual preference and is hard to have in relationships because of obvious bias the ego has in the attraction ownership paradigm.................on my phone texting this at a get together I apologize for the wall of text.
100%

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

At the end of the day this like like arguing over how you are going to die. Ultimately you don't know but does that prevent you from taking risk and living? Will you not cross the street or but that cig or blunt down? NO! The same principle should be applied to love and relationships, yea you can get cheated on just like someone could slide threw your window and slit your throat. You can take preventive and precautionary measures in choosing a spouse and you can but an alarm system on your house but at the end of the day @@!% happens! That's the beauty of life! NOTHING is beyond happening and the possiblities are endless, if a lover cheats on you then you take it on the chin, handle it however you handle it and YOU move on. You are an individual whether you are married or not. Part of the issue we have in the male female "intimate" relationship paradigm is that we have a sense of ownership over our spouse but in reality ALL attraction based relationships are CIRCUMSTANTIAL! If you didn't do certain things a certain way that male or female wouldn't even care about you. Love in the "relationship" sense is a grandiose ballet of emotions,passion, and chemicals that triggers conscious and subconscious artificial pockets of comfort and attraction. "True Love" is beyond sex and sexual preference and is hard to have in relationships because of obvious bias the ego has in the attraction ownership paradigm.................on my phone texting this at a get together I apologize for the wall of text.
100%

Character is who you are when you think no one is looking. It sounds corny, but it applies good or bad. Just hope you have someone with integrity.

Character is who you are when you think no one is looking. It sounds corny, but it applies good or bad. Just hope you have someone with integrity.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Moral character. 
laugh.gif
Good luck Hazeleyed Honey. Reality is still lost on some folk I see. Like dude couldn't convincingly lie and say he never cheated. Rookies. The ONLY foolproof way to NEVER get played is to never be in a relationship. You can't outsmart, out think, or out plan life. There are no guarantees for the better or the worse.
Bleak outlook on life no? I see your point, but there will come a time when you get older and it becomes something more. You will want someone to trust and share with, and you might not think so now, but it does affect you as a person, whether you are willing to admit it or not. We all need relationships in life, whether it be romantic or not. We are born alone, die alone blah blah, I know. But we can't go it alone in life. We need someone we can trust on some sort of level. Without that, what's life? Can't go around suspecting everyone to be a liar with ulterior motives. Am I naive? Hell no, I understand human nature. However, I don't let it stop me from giving people a chance and opening myself up. Part of the problem with this argument has to do with people seeing what they want to see and ignoring signs that the relationship will go bad. I've seen plenty of examples of this.

Moral character. 
laugh.gif
Good luck Hazeleyed Honey. Reality is still lost on some folk I see. Like dude couldn't convincingly lie and say he never cheated. Rookies. The ONLY foolproof way to NEVER get played is to never be in a relationship. You can't outsmart, out think, or out plan life. There are no guarantees for the better or the worse.
Bleak outlook on life no? I see your point, but there will come a time when you get older and it becomes something more. You will want someone to trust and share with, and you might not think so now, but it does affect you as a person, whether you are willing to admit it or not. We all need relationships in life, whether it be romantic or not. We are born alone, die alone blah blah, I know. But we can't go it alone in life. We need someone we can trust on some sort of level. Without that, what's life? Can't go around suspecting everyone to be a liar with ulterior motives. Am I naive? Hell no, I understand human nature. However, I don't let it stop me from giving people a chance and opening myself up. Part of the problem with this argument has to do with people seeing what they want to see and ignoring signs that the relationship will go bad. I've seen plenty of examples of this.

At the end of the day, if it's gon happen, it's gon happen. U just have to roll w/ the punches, live and learn

At the end of the day, if it's gon happen, it's gon happen. U just have to roll w/ the punches, live and learn

This thread is *!#+!@% me up
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Im with this girl now and I really like her but this thread is putting thoughts in my head that I dont need. Shouldnt have came in here.

At the end of the day, all I can do is continue to be me and just be as loyal, faithful, good and trustworthy as possible and hope for the best. I dont ever see myself cheating on someone. Too many of those in my family to add on to the trend. I like to think Im better than that. But yea Ive never been cheated on, but if I were to, that !*%# would kill me 
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This thread is *!#+!@% me up
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Im with this girl now and I really like her but this thread is putting thoughts in my head that I dont need. Shouldnt have came in here.

At the end of the day, all I can do is continue to be me and just be as loyal, faithful, good and trustworthy as possible and hope for the best. I dont ever see myself cheating on someone. Too many of those in my family to add on to the trend. I like to think Im better than that. But yea Ive never been cheated on, but if I were to, that !*%# would kill me 
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Moral character. 
laugh.gif
well said, well said

Moral character. 
laugh.gif
well said, well said

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Scenario:

Say you can see the future. You get with a  guy you really like and for 1 or 2 or 3 years you have the greatest time of your life. Then he cheats. 

Knowing this, would you even start the relationship (say your memory of the future gets wiped at this point
laugh.gif
) ? 

Nope.

If I get to knowing a guy and I think at first there is potential in a relationship...I ask him, did you cheat before in a serious relationship? If he admits and says yes, tt's done. I know not to get with that person. I know that once a cheater is not always a cheater, but most cheaters are serial cheaters. If you showed weakness in moral character like that in the past in a relationship and you cheated, you are more likely to do it again. Not taking that chance.

And what if he just lies to you about his past- a trait far more consistant with a "cheater". good formula there 
This
A true cheater will def lie...... 

only way to stay faithful in a relationship is to cheat

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Scenario:

Say you can see the future. You get with a  guy you really like and for 1 or 2 or 3 years you have the greatest time of your life. Then he cheats. 

Knowing this, would you even start the relationship (say your memory of the future gets wiped at this point
laugh.gif
) ? 

Nope.

If I get to knowing a guy and I think at first there is potential in a relationship...I ask him, did you cheat before in a serious relationship? If he admits and says yes, tt's done. I know not to get with that person. I know that once a cheater is not always a cheater, but most cheaters are serial cheaters. If you showed weakness in moral character like that in the past in a relationship and you cheated, you are more likely to do it again. Not taking that chance.

And what if he just lies to you about his past- a trait far more consistant with a "cheater". good formula there 
This
A true cheater will def lie...... 

only way to stay faithful in a relationship is to cheat

Back
Top Bottom