YO! Female infidelity...

"Killing" may be extreme, but if I found out that my wife (bearer of 2 of my children) was having an affair behind my back,  in my house, while they (my children) were in the next room,  I honestly can't say that I wouldn't put hands to her. If not, then a woman in my family would definitely be putting hands on her.

"Killing" may be extreme, but if I found out that my wife (bearer of 2 of my children) was having an affair behind my back,  in my house, while they (my children) were in the next room,  I honestly can't say that I wouldn't put hands to her. If not, then a woman in my family would definitely be putting hands on her.

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

Yeah man, it shows some serious mental issues and a strong sign of insecurity in you feel the need to get rid of a person because they cheat on you. That sounds serious and if your being serious, you need to get some help.

No, it's just no telling what a person can do in the heat of the moment.  A completely harmless person can go grab a knife and start slashing necks if he comes home from a hard day of work and the wife, who he put through school/bought a nice new car, it getting her guts worked on. 

People get killed for a whole lot less every single day. 

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

Yeah man, it shows some serious mental issues and a strong sign of insecurity in you feel the need to get rid of a person because they cheat on you. That sounds serious and if your being serious, you need to get some help.

No, it's just no telling what a person can do in the heat of the moment.  A completely harmless person can go grab a knife and start slashing necks if he comes home from a hard day of work and the wife, who he put through school/bought a nice new car, it getting her guts worked on. 

People get killed for a whole lot less every single day. 

Originally Posted by CJ616

Does you hitting her change the fact that she cheated? I mean seriously what is with this lack of respect for human life?

Originally Posted by CJ616

Does you hitting her change the fact that she cheated? I mean seriously what is with this lack of respect for human life?

IDK man...I'm young and inexperienced but sometimes I feel like women enjoy dividing men and seeing us fight each other over them.
throw in a little alcohol and folks throw everything they know out the window. 

when it comes down to it I don't believe loyalty exists. 

IDK man...I'm young and inexperienced but sometimes I feel like women enjoy dividing men and seeing us fight each other over them.

It's all "heat of the moment", like cguy said.  Yea, it may not be the right decision, but can you honestly tell me that you would be able to be calm in that type of situation?  And you may say "yes", but no one really knows unless they're in it.

ElderWatsonDiggs wrote:

If she is really attracted to him and dude knows what he is doing your girl/wife can get knocked...point blank period.

QFT.  All it takes is the right dude, and the right situation.

It's all "heat of the moment", like cguy said.  Yea, it may not be the right decision, but can you honestly tell me that you would be able to be calm in that type of situation?  And you may say "yes", but no one really knows unless they're in it.

ElderWatsonDiggs wrote:

If she is really attracted to him and dude knows what he is doing your girl/wife can get knocked...point blank period.

QFT.  All it takes is the right dude, and the right situation.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

well maybe im simping but you gotta trust somebody in your life

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

well maybe im simping but you gotta trust somebody in your life

ANT, you are just becoming paranoid because of your cheating ways in the past. Don't keep harping on what if she is cheating on you because you will become more insecure and possessive.

It was a detrimental experience, but being cheated on made me open my eyes. I was this purely naive, vulnerable, innocent girl that always saw good in people. It just showed me that even your best friend who you think would never hurt you, can do the utmost betrayal to you. It showed me about betrayal, deception, and the weak moral character of some humans. Now, when it comes to people, I don't take their !*!#%%%@ anymore. All I know is that I would never cheat. My moral character is stronger than to do that. Loyalty,respect,trust,and fidelity are virtues I uphold VERY strongly and to the highest regard in a relationship. You cross the line , then F U for breaking that foundation. Why are you wasting MY time? You cheat and disrespect me, you're cut. Be gone. I know my self worth enough to not let you get away with that and do that to me. You become meaningless to me. I now also keep my guards up.

If it happens again, I think I won't be affected by it as much like it hit me the first time. I would still be devastated, but I think I will be strong enough to deal with it better. You can never know or guarantee that your partner would never cheat on you. That is the risk you take being involved with someone.

ANT, you are just becoming paranoid because of your cheating ways in the past. Don't keep harping on what if she is cheating on you because you will become more insecure and possessive.

It was a detrimental experience, but being cheated on made me open my eyes. I was this purely naive, vulnerable, innocent girl that always saw good in people. It just showed me that even your best friend who you think would never hurt you, can do the utmost betrayal to you. It showed me about betrayal, deception, and the weak moral character of some humans. Now, when it comes to people, I don't take their !*!#%%%@ anymore. All I know is that I would never cheat. My moral character is stronger than to do that. Loyalty,respect,trust,and fidelity are virtues I uphold VERY strongly and to the highest regard in a relationship. You cross the line , then F U for breaking that foundation. Why are you wasting MY time? You cheat and disrespect me, you're cut. Be gone. I know my self worth enough to not let you get away with that and do that to me. You become meaningless to me. I now also keep my guards up.

If it happens again, I think I won't be affected by it as much like it hit me the first time. I would still be devastated, but I think I will be strong enough to deal with it better. You can never know or guarantee that your partner would never cheat on you. That is the risk you take being involved with someone.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Carver

%+!$#!$+.
The right situation comes along and you'll cheat. 

Originally Posted by Carver

%+!$#!$+.
The right situation comes along and you'll cheat. 

if my girl cheat ... and i find out ..

Its Over Son!!!!! I dont wanna hear Nothing!! I'm Gone!!!!

a0jgp0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom