YO! Female infidelity...

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Scenario:

Say you can see the future. You get with a  guy you really like and for 1 or 2 or 3 years you have the greatest time of your life. Then he cheats. 

Knowing this, would you even start the relationship (say your memory of the future gets wiped at this point
laugh.gif
) ? 

Nope.

If I get to knowing a guy and I think at first there is potential in a relationship...I ask him, did you cheat before in a serious relationship? If he admits and says yes, tt's done. I know not to get with that person. I know that once a cheater is not always a cheater, but most cheaters are serial cheaters. If you showed weakness in moral character like that in the past in a relationship and you cheated, you are more likely to do it again. Not taking that chance.

Suit yourself. You're gonna miss out on a lot of good dudes ( no mo) and end up getting with some simp who'll do you dirty in another way. Everybody's got their *@@* side. 
Part of this stems from individuals pride/ ego. "How can you cheat on me?". "I'm better than that". Getting cheated on is a serious blow to the ego if you choose to define cheating in that way. 
Have you ever been cheated on?

Scenario:

Say you can see the future. You get with a  guy you really like and for 1 or 2 or 3 years you have the greatest time of your life. Then he cheats. 

Knowing this, would you even start the relationship (say your memory of the future gets wiped at this point
laugh.gif
) ? 

Nope.

If I get to knowing a guy and I think at first there is potential in a relationship...I ask him, did you cheat before in a serious relationship? If he admits and says yes, tt's done. I know not to get with that person. I know that once a cheater is not always a cheater, but most cheaters are serial cheaters. If you showed weakness in moral character like that in the past in a relationship and you cheated, you are more likely to do it again. Not taking that chance.

Suit yourself. You're gonna miss out on a lot of good dudes ( no mo) and end up getting with some simp who'll do you dirty in another way. Everybody's got their *@@* side. 
Part of this stems from individuals pride/ ego. "How can you cheat on me?". "I'm better than that". Getting cheated on is a serious blow to the ego if you choose to define cheating in that way. 

Moral character. 
laugh.gif
Good luck Hazeleyed Honey. Reality is still lost on some folk I see. Like dude couldn't convincingly lie and say he never cheated. Rookies. The ONLY foolproof way to NEVER get played is to never be in a relationship. You can't outsmart, out think, or out plan life. There are no guarantees for the better or the worse.

Moral character. 
laugh.gif
Good luck Hazeleyed Honey. Reality is still lost on some folk I see. Like dude couldn't convincingly lie and say he never cheated. Rookies. The ONLY foolproof way to NEVER get played is to never be in a relationship. You can't outsmart, out think, or out plan life. There are no guarantees for the better or the worse.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Nope.

How the %%+# else would you take getting cheated on fambs?
You could easily say "yo imma brush it off cuz now I know she's not for me and keep it pushing"....but is that really how you would act if you were in a relationship with a woman you truly cared for and loved?
Pretty much? In what way are you worse off as a person  after being cheated on then before? 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I don't think so? I can't know for certain though. It did cross my mind in every relation ship I've been in (I'm assuming it crosses everybody's mind at some point). It doesn't trigger fear in me though. I realize it's just one of those things that can happen and is bound to happen if you are in enough relationships. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]btw, my view on cheating stops when kids are involved. At that point the entire scenario changes and things become a lot more complicated obviously. [/font]

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Nope.

How the %%+# else would you take getting cheated on fambs?
You could easily say "yo imma brush it off cuz now I know she's not for me and keep it pushing"....but is that really how you would act if you were in a relationship with a woman you truly cared for and loved?
Pretty much? In what way are you worse off as a person  after being cheated on then before? 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I don't think so? I can't know for certain though. It did cross my mind in every relation ship I've been in (I'm assuming it crosses everybody's mind at some point). It doesn't trigger fear in me though. I realize it's just one of those things that can happen and is bound to happen if you are in enough relationships. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]btw, my view on cheating stops when kids are involved. At that point the entire scenario changes and things become a lot more complicated obviously. [/font]

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

right? i didn't want to be the one to say it cuz i feel like i'm always on here saying "na-ah thats not true" but damn sometimes yall really be so far off or use birds to shape your idea of all women
laugh.gif
i didn't want to be the one to say it cuz i feel like i'm always on here saying "na-ah thats not true" but damn sometimes yall really be so far off or use yourselves to shape your idea of all women
laugh.gif

you REALLY believe the way to a lasting/honest/mature relationship is to make your girl worry about you w/other women? really?
No but you basically laughed in his face and shot down what he said. I do agree with the mystery part, guys like it too. It's good if it's there in moderation and done with a mature approach, beyond corny game playing.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

right? i didn't want to be the one to say it cuz i feel like i'm always on here saying "na-ah thats not true" but damn sometimes yall really be so far off or use birds to shape your idea of all women
laugh.gif
i didn't want to be the one to say it cuz i feel like i'm always on here saying "na-ah thats not true" but damn sometimes yall really be so far off or use yourselves to shape your idea of all women
laugh.gif

you REALLY believe the way to a lasting/honest/mature relationship is to make your girl worry about you w/other women? really?
No but you basically laughed in his face and shot down what he said. I do agree with the mystery part, guys like it too. It's good if it's there in moderation and done with a mature approach, beyond corny game playing.

Checked her phone when she was sleeping.

She and some other guy talking about they kissed.

Woke the ***** up.

Told her Im out.

Cared at first but then was wtvr about it, I cheated on her multiple times so i aint even mad.

Checked her phone when she was sleeping.

She and some other guy talking about they kissed.

Woke the ***** up.

Told her Im out.

Cared at first but then was wtvr about it, I cheated on her multiple times so i aint even mad.

In a relationship, if my girl cheats and I find out, I'll break up with her without telling her, continue to smash, hook up with other chicks, profit
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
just kidding, I'll def dead her tho

In a relationship, if my girl cheats and I find out, I'll break up with her without telling her, continue to smash, hook up with other chicks, profit
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
just kidding, I'll def dead her tho

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Moral character. 
laugh.gif

I know that. But, if you get to know of someome's moral character and you get to know their history, then that is a good way to avoid getting with them in the first place. But, like you said, you never know. Trust me, it happened to me. 

Look at someone like Charlie Sheen. Look at his history of being a womanizer, and a cheating and abusive scumbag. Yet, other women still got with him and they would also go through his abuse knowing his history. Too often, history tends to repeat itself. A woman sometimes thinks she can change a man. But, most of the time, people don't change.

Moral character. 
laugh.gif

I know that. But, if you get to know of someome's moral character and you get to know their history, then that is a good way to avoid getting with them in the first place. But, like you said, you never know. Trust me, it happened to me. 

Look at someone like Charlie Sheen. Look at his history of being a womanizer, and a cheating and abusive scumbag. Yet, other women still got with him and they would also go through his abuse knowing his history. Too often, history tends to repeat itself. A woman sometimes thinks she can change a man. But, most of the time, people don't change.

I think this runs through every guys head at least once and it's sad but sometimes you can be the best guy ever and some girls still do you dirty so whether your good or bad or did bad before sometimes you'll still run into a situation that's a negative for you...the only thing to do is dont sleep and play it safe

Originally Posted by cgutta

Moral character. 
laugh.gif

I think this runs through every guys head at least once and it's sad but sometimes you can be the best guy ever and some girls still do you dirty so whether your good or bad or did bad before sometimes you'll still run into a situation that's a negative for you...the only thing to do is dont sleep and play it safe

Moral character. 
laugh.gif

Moral character. 
laugh.gif

But his case is different. One for all the flac he gets I can say he really isnt a cheater womanizer. He is as upfront and blunt as possible. I cant really see a man being bad except for the beating part if he is straight up honest. You cant really call it cheating if he is like "honey imma bout to go to vegas hook up with a few pros, and when I get back i expect you to have a fine g/f over for a threesome". Plus the woman in his life and him have an understanding that you are here to fulfill my sex desires, and you are just here for financial gain.

Its not like he leads these woman into a false sense, or lie and say oh your the only one and we are going to be the traditional, social approved norm status of a relationship/marriage. He is who he is, and he is upfront about who he is. So I dont see how any woman can complain when he lays his cards out on the table from the jump.

Moral character. 
laugh.gif

But his case is different. One for all the flac he gets I can say he really isnt a cheater womanizer. He is as upfront and blunt as possible. I cant really see a man being bad except for the beating part if he is straight up honest. You cant really call it cheating if he is like "honey imma bout to go to vegas hook up with a few pros, and when I get back i expect you to have a fine g/f over for a threesome". Plus the woman in his life and him have an understanding that you are here to fulfill my sex desires, and you are just here for financial gain.

Its not like he leads these woman into a false sense, or lie and say oh your the only one and we are going to be the traditional, social approved norm status of a relationship/marriage. He is who he is, and he is upfront about who he is. So I dont see how any woman can complain when he lays his cards out on the table from the jump.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Moral character. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Moral character. 
laugh.gif

At the end of the day this like like arguing over how you are going to die. Ultimately you don't know but does that prevent you from taking risk and living? Will you not cross the street or but that cig or blunt down? NO! The same principle should be applied to love and relationships, yea you can get cheated on just like someone could slide threw your window and slit your throat. You can take preventive and precautionary measures in choosing a spouse and you can but an alarm system on your house but at the end of the day @@!% happens! That's the beauty of life! NOTHING is beyond happening and the possiblities are endless, if a lover cheats on you then you take it on the chin, handle it however you handle it and YOU move on. You are an individual whether you are married or not. Part of the issue we have in the male female "intimate" relationship paradigm is that we have a sense of ownership over our spouse but in reality ALL attraction based relationships are CIRCUMSTANTIAL! If you didn't do certain things a certain way that male or female wouldn't even care about you. Love in the "relationship" sense is a grandiose ballet of emotions,passion, and chemicals that triggers conscious and subconscious artificial pockets of comfort and attraction. "True Love" is beyond sex and sexual preference and is hard to have in relationships because of obvious bias the ego has in the attraction ownership paradigm.................on my phone texting this at a get together I apologize for the wall of text.

At the end of the day this like like arguing over how you are going to die. Ultimately you don't know but does that prevent you from taking risk and living? Will you not cross the street or but that cig or blunt down? NO! The same principle should be applied to love and relationships, yea you can get cheated on just like someone could slide threw your window and slit your throat. You can take preventive and precautionary measures in choosing a spouse and you can but an alarm system on your house but at the end of the day @@!% happens! That's the beauty of life! NOTHING is beyond happening and the possiblities are endless, if a lover cheats on you then you take it on the chin, handle it however you handle it and YOU move on. You are an individual whether you are married or not. Part of the issue we have in the male female "intimate" relationship paradigm is that we have a sense of ownership over our spouse but in reality ALL attraction based relationships are CIRCUMSTANTIAL! If you didn't do certain things a certain way that male or female wouldn't even care about you. Love in the "relationship" sense is a grandiose ballet of emotions,passion, and chemicals that triggers conscious and subconscious artificial pockets of comfort and attraction. "True Love" is beyond sex and sexual preference and is hard to have in relationships because of obvious bias the ego has in the attraction ownership paradigm.................on my phone texting this at a get together I apologize for the wall of text.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

this thread depresses me. what happened to loyalty and trust? damn yo
30t6p3b.gif

Exactly.. if all else fails, be loyal. In a sober situation i'd like to think that I'd never knowingly cheat on someone, cause i'm not about that life. 

Back
Top Bottom