YO! Female infidelity...

The worst has gotta be going out of your mind trying to find a girl who's MIA and go on her fb and see a message that shes going to some other guy's crib.

Personally though the worst was finding out through a mutual friend. The friend got sick of the GF and her ego so she decided to out her. I was mad and confronted her and all she did was deny deny deny despite strong evidence to the contrary. I eventually deaded her and the silence afterwards was my confirmation that I was right.

I also have never cheated on a girl because if it ends I'd like to know that I was the better person and had the will to be the better person in our relationship. I got a few friends who cheat on girls based on the assumption that all girls will eventually cheat, and I see where they're coming from, but I just can't do it because of the way I'm built. I believe the minute you let yourself get caught up in the negative assumption that she will cheat on you, it will happen one way or another.

You're just getting older dude. That's life. I turn down %+@+ daily and I don't feel square at all. I just know what's worth my time now and my wife and kids are too valuable to be %%#!%#$ off for that new lining...

On the same token (I guess that's a saying) when you put that time in with a woman, of course you would be hurt to find out and it +#%@% with you mind at some point, but best to brush it off and enjoy the fact that she chose you.

And why dudes on NT so worried about being fat or ugly?

Never stopped the OG...

Barry_White.jpg

You're just getting older dude. That's life. I turn down %+@+ daily and I don't feel square at all. I just know what's worth my time now and my wife and kids are too valuable to be %%#!%#$ off for that new lining...

On the same token (I guess that's a saying) when you put that time in with a woman, of course you would be hurt to find out and it +#%@% with you mind at some point, but best to brush it off and enjoy the fact that she chose you.

And why dudes on NT so worried about being fat or ugly?

Never stopped the OG...

Barry_White.jpg

Hang in there Ant, myself personally I've never gone through "karma".
I think it's just things people say when something bad happends, they just want something to blame or whatever.
I've once cheated on a girl with her best friend and sister.
Yet, I've not received this "karma" in return.
I've been greedy and got everything I wanted and never said "Damn, if only I wouldn't have bit off more than I could chew."

"Whatever we do lays a seed in our deepest consciousness, and one day that seed will grow."

Word to Sakyong!

Hang in there Ant, myself personally I've never gone through "karma".
I think it's just things people say when something bad happends, they just want something to blame or whatever.
I've once cheated on a girl with her best friend and sister.
Yet, I've not received this "karma" in return.
I've been greedy and got everything I wanted and never said "Damn, if only I wouldn't have bit off more than I could chew."

"Whatever we do lays a seed in our deepest consciousness, and one day that seed will grow."

Word to Sakyong!

I will always love and value myself more than anyone, therefore i have wondered before about the possibility and im actually very realistic that the one i love might one day pull a fast one, however im not wasting my time playing detective, if she does her dirt and does it good i wont ever find out and it'll rest on her conscience, if i do find out though....Im positive i wont be stressing it, she will be deaded, a divorce will be served and i will move on with no remorse, if this was to happen the only thing i pray for is that there are no kids involved.

I will always love and value myself more than anyone, therefore i have wondered before about the possibility and im actually very realistic that the one i love might one day pull a fast one, however im not wasting my time playing detective, if she does her dirt and does it good i wont ever find out and it'll rest on her conscience, if i do find out though....Im positive i wont be stressing it, she will be deaded, a divorce will be served and i will move on with no remorse, if this was to happen the only thing i pray for is that there are no kids involved.

Always assumed "DF" was Ant's personal abbrev for "definitely" 
tired.gif

Shoulda assumed it was some ATLien type biz. Apologies for my ignorance

*Plays some Daddy Fat Sax*

Always assumed "DF" was Ant's personal abbrev for "definitely" 
tired.gif

Shoulda assumed it was some ATLien type biz. Apologies for my ignorance

*Plays some Daddy Fat Sax*

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Do I know for sure? No. Am I losing sleep about it? No.

Because at the end of the day, she's where she wants to be. When you ran afoul you ended up where you wanted to be. Same with females. I've done my dirt, but I know where my heart and loyalty reside at the end of the day.

That's actually my general attitude at this point. But the question of "what if?" has been in my mind for the last few days - not sure if I saw some movie or just facing my own self evaluation approaching my 30th soon got me thinking crazy. I just wondered. All these years, I've spent preserving "my cool" (a particular NT'er would co-sign that, I'm sure) I'm noticing a decreased importance on maintaining who I thought I was. So before it was like "I don't give a damn what you do" now it's like "let me find out you wildin' out! I'm one way to your crib to get ALL my *$%!... and maybe a few things that don't belong to me, too."
laugh.gif
Chalk it up to time invested? I don't know. The double standard is - as a guy, I can be old and fat... and not all that attractive & still pull a bad young chic looking for a %@!$$ to trick a little doe. But I'm good where I'm at and ain't trying to lose it.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm feeling like a L7.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

direct them to the thread, Ant
pimp.gif

You know it!

What does DF mean? 

DF!!!
you should add YO and DF with a black font

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Do I know for sure? No. Am I losing sleep about it? No.

Because at the end of the day, she's where she wants to be. When you ran afoul you ended up where you wanted to be. Same with females. I've done my dirt, but I know where my heart and loyalty reside at the end of the day.

That's actually my general attitude at this point. But the question of "what if?" has been in my mind for the last few days - not sure if I saw some movie or just facing my own self evaluation approaching my 30th soon got me thinking crazy. I just wondered. All these years, I've spent preserving "my cool" (a particular NT'er would co-sign that, I'm sure) I'm noticing a decreased importance on maintaining who I thought I was. So before it was like "I don't give a damn what you do" now it's like "let me find out you wildin' out! I'm one way to your crib to get ALL my *$%!... and maybe a few things that don't belong to me, too."
laugh.gif
Chalk it up to time invested? I don't know. The double standard is - as a guy, I can be old and fat... and not all that attractive & still pull a bad young chic looking for a %@!$$ to trick a little doe. But I'm good where I'm at and ain't trying to lose it.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm feeling like a L7.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

direct them to the thread, Ant
pimp.gif

You know it!

What does DF mean? 

DF!!!
you should add YO and DF with a black font

Real knowledge is about to be dropped:

Where we go wrong is trying to categorize cheating by gender, example: Men cheat, women cheat, and that's absolutely wrong!!! People cheat. Your woman could love you to death, but there might just be this extremely good looking dude who is smooth and knows how to treat and talk to women that works at her job. If she is really attracted to him and dude knows what he is doing your girl/wife can get knocked...point blank period. And it has nothing to do with what you were or weren't doing in your relationship. Chicks just use that as their excuse [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if[/color] they get caught. I say "if" because women can carry on an affair for years without you ever getting wind of it, or you may not ever know. It happens my dude...I know first hand, because I was that dude so many times. Sometimes after beating up the ##$!! and the seeign just how much the chick was giving me, I would think "damn her man has no idea of just how much sausage I'm giving her, and how much she is enjoying it". Funny thing is the same chicks will complain about their dudes...right after you just banged.

I remember I was banging this FINE chick from St. Croix when I lived in Atlanta...she lived with her man for 4 years and they had 2 beautiful young daughters. Anyway he went out of town for a week, and ole girl begged me to come through. I didn't want to because it's always a security risk to smash a chick in the same house that they live in with their man. Anyway my magic mushroom finally prevailed and overridden my good sense and I came through. For the next 3 nights I was smashing ole chick in the bedroom that she shared with her dude, with her kids in their room sleep. To make it worse I was getting sloppy top, and basically spending the night (I would leave around 4 am, but not after smashing once more before going home).  All I could think about is that her man thought he would be coming home to his very beautiful woman after being out of town for a week, totally not knowing she was getting augered by some dude in his own bed. Thing is chick was not some hood rat, she was actually a decent broad that held a good job, was in shape, intelligent, and a cool demeanor. After that experience realized that people cheat...it is what it is. Been going on since the beginning of time and it aint gonna stop now. Just a calculated risk you take while being in a relationship. Don't be scurred
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BTW, this happened many years ago when I was a unadulterated man hoar. I am now just a appreciator of fine women.

Real knowledge is about to be dropped:

Where we go wrong is trying to categorize cheating by gender, example: Men cheat, women cheat, and that's absolutely wrong!!! People cheat. Your woman could love you to death, but there might just be this extremely good looking dude who is smooth and knows how to treat and talk to women that works at her job. If she is really attracted to him and dude knows what he is doing your girl/wife can get knocked...point blank period. And it has nothing to do with what you were or weren't doing in your relationship. Chicks just use that as their excuse [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if[/color] they get caught. I say "if" because women can carry on an affair for years without you ever getting wind of it, or you may not ever know. It happens my dude...I know first hand, because I was that dude so many times. Sometimes after beating up the ##$!! and the seeign just how much the chick was giving me, I would think "damn her man has no idea of just how much sausage I'm giving her, and how much she is enjoying it". Funny thing is the same chicks will complain about their dudes...right after you just banged.

I remember I was banging this FINE chick from St. Croix when I lived in Atlanta...she lived with her man for 4 years and they had 2 beautiful young daughters. Anyway he went out of town for a week, and ole girl begged me to come through. I didn't want to because it's always a security risk to smash a chick in the same house that they live in with their man. Anyway my magic mushroom finally prevailed and overridden my good sense and I came through. For the next 3 nights I was smashing ole chick in the bedroom that she shared with her dude, with her kids in their room sleep. To make it worse I was getting sloppy top, and basically spending the night (I would leave around 4 am, but not after smashing once more before going home).  All I could think about is that her man thought he would be coming home to his very beautiful woman after being out of town for a week, totally not knowing she was getting augered by some dude in his own bed. Thing is chick was not some hood rat, she was actually a decent broad that held a good job, was in shape, intelligent, and a cool demeanor. After that experience realized that people cheat...it is what it is. Been going on since the beginning of time and it aint gonna stop now. Just a calculated risk you take while being in a relationship. Don't be scurred
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BTW, this happened many years ago when I was a unadulterated man hoar. I am now just a appreciator of fine women.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I would kill her

No bs...
There are plenty of dudes in prison that made that same mistake, well at least the ones who didn't kill themselves after killing their chicks. Why people feel like they own other people is beyond me. I just don't see why dudes get to the point where they do something stupid like that just because they feelings got hurt. Move on and find a new chick, or just be alone.

I would kill her

No bs...
There are plenty of dudes in prison that made that same mistake, well at least the ones who didn't kill themselves after killing their chicks. Why people feel like they own other people is beyond me. I just don't see why dudes get to the point where they do something stupid like that just because they feelings got hurt. Move on and find a new chick, or just be alone.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

I would kill her

No bs...
Easier said than done, especially if a dude is married and got kids by the broad.  If she was doing like that situation you said above, with the kids in the other room, she's a goner. 

I would kill her

No bs...
Easier said than done, especially if a dude is married and got kids by the broad.  If she was doing like that situation you said above, with the kids in the other room, she's a goner. 

Originally Posted by cguy610

I would kill her

No bs...
Exactly. 

I would kill her

No bs...
Exactly. 

Exactly. 
30t6p3b.gif

I would never, EVER, go that far regardless of  the situation.

Exactly. 
30t6p3b.gif

I would never, EVER, go that far regardless of  the situation.

Yeah man, it shows some serious mental issues and a strong sign of insecurity in you feel the need to get rid of a person because they cheat on you. That sounds serious and if your being serious, you need to get some help.

Yeah man, it shows some serious mental issues and a strong sign of insecurity in you feel the need to get rid of a person because they cheat on you. That sounds serious and if your being serious, you need to get some help.

Back
Top Bottom