yo, if j-kidd in his prime was on the Bucks right now...

laugh.gif
, Why in the hell did you name the Bucks? I don't disagree with you they'd be good, but why them?

Personally, I think Charlotte would be beastly with a pass-first PG like Kidd, same with ATL and Sac.

i mean ... couldnt you say that for about 30 other nba teams? one of the dumbest threads in history

No really though, Shaq in his prime, with the Lakers and a young Kobe?

They'd win at least three together.

I'd even say that they'd do it, back-to-back-to-BACK.

Yeah I said it.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif
, Why in the hell did you name the Bucks? I don't disagree with you they'd be good, but why them?

Personally, I think Charlotte would be beastly with a pass-first PG like Kidd, same with ATL and Sac.
i was just thinking about the bucks, lol. i agree about ATL, i think charlotte would be solid, and Sac the worse of the three (whatever that means
roll.gif
)

and on a side note, i guess i could have used chris paul instead of j-kidd.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i mean ... couldnt you say that for about 30 other nba teams? one of the dumbest threads in history

nah, i couldn't. some of them might be solid, some good, some really good.... but i think just think the way he'd fit on the bucks would be a treat towatch

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

that's so random.
If the knicks had MJ we woulda won a ring in the 90s..he was so close to signing with us too

ok, how about this: If the bucks can land a all star calibre pass first point guard, they'd be a force in the eastern conference.

Back
Top Bottom