YO! * * JUNE 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING) * *...

YO!

P-Rods are definitely looking nice... plus grey underbrims.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

Lebron-a-thon continued HWC #23, These WILL touch the pavement, unlike someone who poses his dunkman's on a sofa.
366786442.jpg

Sick pickups everyone!

Th3Ownly that pic with Hubert Green is awesome. I'dlove to meet a Hall of Fame golfer like that. You must be a really tall dude cause isn't Hubert like 6' or 6'1"?

Keep it up guys.

No footwear, but apparel/laptop:

Commissary "Death To Crooks" tee:

More Comm tees & Undftd pieces:

Morals Fiber & In4....Sup cap was sold:

MBP:

Cris.........

^ Sup Fred.....yeah, accept the "Death To Crooks" tee, it was purchased from Costa Mesa from the homie Chris (selectclutchstar....thanks cuzzo!!!).

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Sup Fred.....yeah, accept the "Death To Crooks" tee, it was purchased from Costa Mesa from the homie Chris (selectclutchstar....thanks cuzzo!!!).

Cris.

are they beefin with the crooks or something cause that first shirt is
pimp.gif
10x

^ Yeah, apparently, Crooks and Castles (hence the name), bit off of Comm's "Cross-Bones" logo, scroll down on their blog until you see "TheyJust Keep Biting" info here:

Comm Vs. Crooks

Cris.

Thanks Cris. Been a while, a real long while. Eff a 15 hour work day for weeks and weeks.

Almost forgot about these too.

preview-full-f88e5689e77d673510765479cf414570.JPG

Got My Penny Shirt today from the VA Outlet for $20
pimp.gif
(FYI ive been havin the 1/2 cents so thats not a recent Pickup)

Finally got my Volts for Retail (Thanx NT Chicago) lol

Man that those pictures of the AJ1 and XX3 Finales are fire!!! Anyways Yeezys came in!
275961765_o.jpg

275961553_o.jpg

^ I got the 15' 2.66Ghz......I got it the day before they announced all the new upgrades and what not, so I got a couple options to think over, I canalways get the extra add-ons that I don't have that the new one's will anyways, so I'm not too bothered.

Cris.

Cris, good to see you got the tee ok. Should've posted the decals...lolz Did you know Crooks did a tee w/ the same logo on the front? Trip out!!!!

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Cris, good to see you got the tee ok. You should've posted the decals...lol. I heard that Crooks did a tee w/ the Perseus print also.

.............Yeah, and obviously:

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom