YO! October 2009 Pick Up Post vol. NBA Preseason!!!

YO! ^ Damn. Those Bron's are dope.
Originally Posted by air max 87

couldve said something bout ur bowties
tongue.gif

grin.gif

But bowties are flickin'.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

^interesting, i finally know where the insoles that came in my laney's originated. nice by the way, wish they would have went through with the retro.

dubl- the more i see the orange cw, the more i consider picking up an 09 pair. any idea how the quality compares with original models?

cbrooks3- a dude just sold off two pairs in that cw you mentioned, and the matching blue version.

yeah i saw that^
said they were size large hahaha....there was like 42 minutes left and they were yellow so i didnt bother

SoleSistaAsh85 wrote:

^Presto Cage
thanks, i have been trying to figure out what they were exactly. appreciate it

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

dubl- the more i see the orange cw, the more i consider picking up an 09 pair. any idea how the quality compares with original models?
this is my first pair....quality seems pretty good for what they are...

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

lucky enough to meet one of my favorite players of all time picked up some autographs as well but i dont have pictures of those maybe later i will post those
Elway
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Picked these up today.

You Jordan lovers are so naive. LOL @ the retro toe area. I don't even like Jordans but I still know shoes and the retro's suck.
Glad to know someone else is with me on this... The toe box of the VII is the WORST on retros. I like the OG look & feel.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

lucky enough to meet one of my favorite players of all time picked up some autographs as well but i dont have pictures of those maybe later i will post those
Elway
pimp.gif

yes sir

u sir are lucky. hopefully i get the chance to meet one of my favorite nfl player.

Today I picked up both these for $55 total,

(This is the original shroud, just painted over)

dope pickups melon. what size do you wear? and how much did those svsm 3s cost? thanks

^^TV is sic..But be careful about leaving it on when you're not watching it..Samsungs are infamous for "breaking" prematurely..

Originally Posted by casekicks

^^TV is sic..But be careful about leaving it on when you're not watching it..Samsungs are infamous for "breaking" prematurely..

so far all i heard about this one is that it buzzes, but good lookin out. i can't wait to mount it, but gotta paint first.

Back
Top Bottom