YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

owning it/wearing it is different from overdoing it/looking foolish

he is not saying having it and wearing it is corny but the way dude did it, rather corny, is what he was saying

and could you make it anymore obvious that your using 2 different screen names?

Beautiful boxer ^^ - mine jumped into the snapshot. Those 11's up there lookin clean as heck too!

*edit* (just looked at the last couple pages) if u keep brag-posting 2 pairs at a time, you'll probably be in re-runs soon. The first time was eh,..... but back 2 back
ohwell.gif

Beautiful boxer ^^ - mine jumped into the snapshot. Those 11's up there lookin clean as heck too!

*edit* (just looked at the last couple pages) if u keep brag-posting 2 pairs at a time, you'll probably be in re-runs soon. The first time was eh,..... but back 2 back
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

he is not saying having it and wearing it is corny but the way dude did it, rather corny, is what he was saying

plain in simple everything was a good look except for the sneakers...me personally I would of through on a pair of air force's white on white and kept it simple. I wouldnt say what he had on was corny either just a bad choice in sneakers.

Originally Posted by prymone

plain in simple everything was a good look except for the sneakers...me personally I would of through on a pair of air force's white on white and kept it simple. I wouldnt say what he had on was corny either just a bad choice in sneakers.

Originally Posted by dluv

Nice Fits Everyone.  My fit for today, liked the way it looked wit da Pradas but cant mix it wit da G like that. 

True R Jeans

True R Shirt

Gucci Hat, Scarf, Belt, Backpack, Shoes

son you're obviously doing it....no one else can pull off the rich crack head look

Nice Fits Everyone.  My fit for today, liked the way it looked wit da Pradas but cant mix it wit da G like that. 

True R Jeans

True R Shirt

son you're obviously doing it....no one else can pull off the rich crack head look

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

True R Jeans

True R Shirt

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

True R Jeans

True R Shirt

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom