YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

yknow dluv i like the high end steez you've got going on but why you got 2 put on two different shoes on your feet at the same time? can't you decide before putting em on? both pairs you were picking from were nice anyway. it just looks like you're trying to stunt when you put both on at the same time.

unless.. you went out of the house with both

yknow dluv i like the high end steez you've got going on but why you got 2 put on two different shoes on your feet at the same time? can't you decide before putting em on? both pairs you were picking from were nice anyway. it just looks like you're trying to stunt when you put both on at the same time.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Can't wait for Dec. to be over so all this batty bwoy chat cyan done!
roll.gif

I personally don't like high end designer brands. Never could wrap my head around spending dumb amounts on simple things.. But to each his or her own... But that was all OD... Smh

I personally don't like high end designer brands. Never could wrap my head around spending dumb amounts on simple things.. But to each his or her own... But that was all OD... Smh

Yes Those Aqua 8 r dope, nice. N that's not me posting under a diff name. Not that serious.

Yes Those Aqua 8 r dope, nice. N that's not me posting under a diff name. Not that serious.

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Well thanks man but I when I put 2 shoes on it isn't to stunt. That's something I been doing since high schoo mane, I pick out 2 diff pairs of shoes to see what it would look like with the fit. Even jeans, you never kno what something looks like till it's on. Everyone has their opinion but everyone has sonething they like to spend their $ on, whether its clothes, shoes, cars , traveling gambling etc. As long as you can afford it, do you. Not that serious but I an laughing at the guy who says ima a "crackhead" because im black and blessed to be able to buy what I like. I sell crack? Grow up man really. But this is getting old n immature, not what this forum shud be about so everyone have a blessed day.

Well thanks man but I when I put 2 shoes on it isn't to stunt. That's something I been doing since high schoo mane, I pick out 2 diff pairs of shoes to see what it would look like with the fit. Even jeans, you never kno what something looks like till it's on. Everyone has their opinion but everyone has sonething they like to spend their $ on, whether its clothes, shoes, cars , traveling gambling etc. As long as you can afford it, do you. Not that serious but I an laughing at the guy who says ima a "crackhead" because im black and blessed to be able to buy what I like. I sell crack? Grow up man really. But this is getting old n immature, not what this forum shud be about so everyone have a blessed day.

Originally Posted by dluv

If you do that why not just pick one pair???

Back
Top Bottom