YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

Originally Posted by dluv

Originally Posted by theLwerd

yknow dluv i like the high end steez you've got going on but why you got 2 put on two different shoes on your feet at the same time? can't you decide before putting em on? both pairs you were picking from were nice anyway. it just looks like you're trying to stunt when you put both on at the same time.

unless.. you went out of the house with both

Well thanks man but I when I put 2 shoes on it isn't to stunt. That's something I been doing since high schoo mane, I pick out 2 diff pairs of shoes to see what it would look like with the fit. Even jeans, you never kno what something looks like till it's on. Everyone has their opinion but everyone has sonething they like to spend their $ on, whether its clothes, shoes, cars , traveling gambling etc. As long as you can afford it, do you. Not that serious but I an laughing at the guy who says ima a "crackhead" because im black and blessed to be able to buy what I like. I sell crack? Grow up man really. But this is getting old n immature, not what this forum shud be about so everyone have a blessed day.
If you do that why not just pick one pair???

Goofy Boy Highs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And son obviously isn't leaving the house with two different shoes on guys...

yknow dluv i like the high end steez you've got going on but why you got 2 put on two different shoes on your feet at the same time? can't you decide before putting em on? both pairs you were picking from were nice anyway. it just looks like you're trying to stunt when you put both on at the same time.

Well thanks man but I when I put 2 shoes on it isn't to stunt. That's something I been doing since high schoo mane, I pick out 2 diff pairs of shoes to see what it would look like with the fit. Even jeans, you never kno what something looks like till it's on. Everyone has their opinion but everyone has sonething they like to spend their $ on, whether its clothes, shoes, cars , traveling gambling etc. As long as you can afford it, do you. Not that serious but I an laughing at the guy who says ima a "crackhead" because im black and blessed to be able to buy what I like. I sell crack? Grow up man really. But this is getting old n immature, not what this forum shud be about so everyone have a blessed day.

well, a crack head would be a crack user, not a seller of the substance

well, a crack head would be a crack user, not a seller of the substance

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

so did he leave the house with different shoes on? 
eyes.gif
nerd.gif

This is what i want to know ?? 
laugh.gif

I do agree high end brands should be worn in moderation because if you have all those name brands on you just look like a brand @*%%$ 

But if the fit is put together well its not a problem and  dluv's fit was put together well 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As for wearing two different shoes at the same time i don't know about that 
laugh.gif
[/font]

eyes.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I do agree high end brands should be worn in moderation because if you have all those name brands on you just look like a brand @*%%$ 

But if the fit is put together well its not a problem and  dluv's fit was put together well 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As for wearing two different shoes at the same time i don't know about that 
laugh.gif
[/font]

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

eyes.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
[/font]
thank u, i agree, when its too much and not done well u look dumb, but thats on them. for the record i do not wear 2 diff shoes lol, r u ppl serious? i put on 2 diff shoes to just to see which pair looks better, then decide, i dont wear 2 diff pair of shoes out, c'mon really, u mean to tell me that you guys dont try to see which shoes look best with what you are wearing? only diff i just put one of each on 2 see then decide, its what i do, better than keep taking off shoes and putting them up, then puttin other pairs on. alot negativity over someone seeing which shoes look better, my style of doin it,  if u read , i always say well i decided to go with X pair. 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

eyes.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
[/font]
thank u, i agree, when its too much and not done well u look dumb, but thats on them. for the record i do not wear 2 diff shoes lol, r u ppl serious? i put on 2 diff shoes to just to see which pair looks better, then decide, i dont wear 2 diff pair of shoes out, c'mon really, u mean to tell me that you guys dont try to see which shoes look best with what you are wearing? only diff i just put one of each on 2 see then decide, its what i do, better than keep taking off shoes and putting them up, then puttin other pairs on. alot negativity over someone seeing which shoes look better, my style of doin it,  if u read , i always say well i decided to go with X pair. 

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by jae oh en

YO!

Happy Holidays my NT brethren.
YO!
jae oh chen! 
pimp.gif

DF!!!

.............JON!!!!  What's up dude.....yo, my daughter's took a pic with that Santa, haha, Serramonte.

Hope all is well homie.

..............dluv, question if you don't mind, but what do you carry in your backpack??? I always wondered what dudes carry in their Gucci/LV bags, unless to show that they have a "Designer" bag.

Cris.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by jae oh en

YO!

Happy Holidays my NT brethren.
YO!
jae oh chen! 
pimp.gif

DF!!!

.............JON!!!!  What's up dude.....yo, my daughter's took a pic with that Santa, haha, Serramonte.

Hope all is well homie.

..............dluv, question if you don't mind, but what do you carry in your backpack??? I always wondered what dudes carry in their Gucci/LV bags, unless to show that they have a "Designer" bag.

Cris.

To each their own. Kinda reminds me of the pasts days of kids ODing on matching the NBA pinwheel hat, jersey, jeans and AF1s like it was their job.

But everyone just do you.

To each their own. Kinda reminds me of the pasts days of kids ODing on matching the NBA pinwheel hat, jersey, jeans and AF1s like it was their job.

But everyone just do you.

Back
Top Bottom