YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by jae oh en

YO!

Happy Holidays my NT brethren.
YO!
jae oh chen! 
pimp.gif

DF!!!

.............JON!!!!  What's up dude.....yo, my daughter's took a pic with that Santa, haha, Serramonte.

Hope all is well homie.

..............dluv, question if you don't mind, but what do you carry in your backpack??? I always wondered what dudes carry in their Gucci/LV bags, unless to show that they have a "Designer" bag.

Don't mind at all, when i wear my backpacks usually have my ipad, wallet, keys, my notebook and notepad which goes everywhere with me and water. other stuff 2 but jus depends.  n i keep it a 100, part of it is, yea its Loui, Gucci o wateva im wearin but i dont just wear to have on.    

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by jae oh en

YO!

Happy Holidays my NT brethren.
YO!
jae oh chen! 
pimp.gif

DF!!!

.............JON!!!!  What's up dude.....yo, my daughter's took a pic with that Santa, haha, Serramonte.

Hope all is well homie.

..............dluv, question if you don't mind, but what do you carry in your backpack??? I always wondered what dudes carry in their Gucci/LV bags, unless to show that they have a "Designer" bag.

Don't mind at all, when i wear my backpacks usually have my ipad, wallet, keys, my notebook and notepad which goes everywhere with me and water. other stuff 2 but jus depends.  n i keep it a 100, part of it is, yea its Loui, Gucci o wateva im wearin but i dont just wear to have on.    

^ Cool, cool, kind of scary if someone snatches that from you with basically your "life" in it.........

Cris.

^ Cool, cool, kind of scary if someone snatches that from you with basically your "life" in it.........

Cris.

Thats too much stuff to be walking around with. Asking to get jacked. You walking around with almost $5K+ worth of stuff. If I was that type of guy, i would follow you and catch you slipping......

Whatup Cris....Merry Christmas to you, Abbey and the fam.

And Merry Christmas to everyone on NT

lounging around, playing Black Ops with my son since he's recovering from surgery on Wednesday.

258uedi.jpg

Thats too much stuff to be walking around with. Asking to get jacked. You walking around with almost $5K+ worth of stuff. If I was that type of guy, i would follow you and catch you slipping......

Whatup Cris....Merry Christmas to you, Abbey and the fam.

And Merry Christmas to everyone on NT

lounging around, playing Black Ops with my son since he's recovering from surgery on Wednesday.

258uedi.jpg

^ Thanks John, to you and yours as well, yo, I gotta get that recipe for you still..........

Cris.

^ Thanks John, to you and yours as well, yo, I gotta get that recipe for you still..........

Cris.

well thats why we get things insured, n they wont catch me slippn but if they do, Eye for an Eye. hope your on the ps3

well thats why we get things insured, n they wont catch me slippn but if they do, Eye for an Eye. hope your on the ps3

^ Nice, you get all your accessories insured???  I ask because I never really heard of, as of myself, just me and my wife's Wedding Rings/Bands are insured.

Any who, that was my last question, have a good one, oh and with your shoe situation, the Prada's was better fit imo (color-wise).

Cris.

^ Nice, you get all your accessories insured???  I ask because I never really heard of, as of myself, just me and my wife's Wedding Rings/Bands are insured.

Any who, that was my last question, have a good one, oh and with your shoe situation, the Prada's was better fit imo (color-wise).

Cris.

Verse001 still envy your dunk collectionFor a crappy day today, got a nice workout push starting my 240 today, gonna be marathon ready by the time im done dropping off xmas gifts tomm.

Verse001 still envy your dunk collectionFor a crappy day today, got a nice workout push starting my 240 today, gonna be marathon ready by the time im done dropping off xmas gifts tomm.

/\ preciate it guys! damn i gotta un-ds my tak 2s... once this unpredictable weather calms down it will happen!

/\ preciate it guys! damn i gotta un-ds my tak 2s... once this unpredictable weather calms down it will happen!

@ Chris, not all but alot, but u n ur wife r very smart to do that, n thnx the i liked the pradas 2 lol, Merry Xmas

My fit for today.

Loui Jeans, Belt, Sweater, Shoes, 

@ Chris, not all but alot, but u n ur wife r very smart to do that, n thnx the i liked the pradas 2 lol, Merry Xmas

My fit for today.

Loui Jeans, Belt, Sweater, Shoes, 

louis sweater and heinys look great!
pimp.gif

nice stuff all around NT merry christmas.

and today for some last minute xmas shopping.
mad.gif

Capital.

Infared am90.

louis sweater and heinys look great!
pimp.gif

nice stuff all around NT merry christmas.

and today for some last minute xmas shopping.
mad.gif

Capital.

Infared am90.

Nice fits all... Dluv nice
pimp.gif
You have on two pair of yeezy's & a pair of DS 2000 olympic VI's right now
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom