YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

people still don't understand moderation when it comes to designer brands I see
ohwell.gif
I see people still aren't hating in moderation. The more hate the better apparently. If you're too broke to afford more, don't hate on a someone who can.

ohwell.gif
I see people still aren't hating in moderation. The more hate the better apparently. If you're too broke to afford more, don't hate on a someone who can.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

kinda asked for it bro =/

nice 2001 11s guys keep it
up gonna bust out my pair tomorrow for dinner

Asked for it? Don't b mad cuz u couldn't put a fit like that together or simply couldn't pull it off.

Asked for it? Don't b mad cuz u couldn't put a fit like that together or simply couldn't pull it off.

Originally Posted by scribecity

ohwell.gif
Check the early pages of the high end threads my dude, I used to own plenty of Gucci and all that stuff(unfortunately).  It just got corny, dudes have the mentality that wearing every possible Gucci/LV/etc accessory in the same outfit equals dressing well/having style.  I'm sorry if by stating that I'm "hating", just an observation.  Sorry mods, no more :-x

ohwell.gif
Check the early pages of the high end threads my dude, I used to own plenty of Gucci and all that stuff(unfortunately).  It just got corny, dudes have the mentality that wearing every possible Gucci/LV/etc accessory in the same outfit equals dressing well/having style.  I'm sorry if by stating that I'm "hating", just an observation.  Sorry mods, no more :-x

Originally Posted by dluv

we got the same taste in clothes, love true religion button ups, but those pradas would be too much imo, dope fit tho man

we got the same taste in clothes, love true religion button ups, but those pradas would be too much imo, dope fit tho man

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he serious to 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he serious to 

ohwell.gif

used to, u dont anymore simple as that for more that the "it just got corny" reason. I wear alot of brands, from my Loui to my express to nike, i dont feel that having all the accessories equals style at all, cuz i see alot of ppl who wear it n cant put it together. Hell ppl cant put simple outfits together but I dont care, some dont care n i dont hate. I respect it. i wear it cuz i like it, not to impress anymore but because i like it.  Not everything Gucci makes is hot, n i have many styles i like 2 wear, not just high end out, depends on the mood im in.  

ohwell.gif

used to, u dont anymore simple as that for more that the "it just got corny" reason. I wear alot of brands, from my Loui to my express to nike, i dont feel that having all the accessories equals style at all, cuz i see alot of ppl who wear it n cant put it together. Hell ppl cant put simple outfits together but I dont care, some dont care n i dont hate. I respect it. i wear it cuz i like it, not to impress anymore but because i like it.  Not everything Gucci makes is hot, n i have many styles i like 2 wear, not just high end out, depends on the mood im in.  

YO!

Happy Holidays my NT brethren.
6ea25b74d4606dea233105bdeea9fbdc18c7974.jpg

Shoutouts to cris, Q, true religion jeans, kev, and pogiwun's space jams in the FS forums. Hallelujah.

DF!!!

YO!

Happy Holidays my NT brethren.
6ea25b74d4606dea233105bdeea9fbdc18c7974.jpg

Shoutouts to cris, Q, true religion jeans, kev, and pogiwun's space jams in the FS forums. Hallelujah.

DF!!!

ohwell.gif
So owning "Gucci and all that stuff" is corny these days? Please explain to me how it's corny. SERIOUSLY. I am genuinely interested in knowing how these name brands are corny. Just because some random people inflicted some type of complex within yourself and now you don't own (you said USED to) anymore "Gucci and all of that stuff" doesn't mean it's corny. Dluv wasn't wearing every accessory and overdoing it. He simply had on all name brand gear, and it was all put together very well. So how would this "every possible accessory" theory of yours apply to him which ultimately lead you to say something which projected negative feedback??  If it wasn't negative, you wouldn't of said the "it just got corny" theory in an effort to justify how you feel. Since he isn't wearing the gear in proper moderation, supposedly, how would you suggest he put together an outfit? Sorry mods, no more :-x... ha ha! Cracks me up..

ohwell.gif
So owning "Gucci and all that stuff" is corny these days? Please explain to me how it's corny. SERIOUSLY. I am genuinely interested in knowing how these name brands are corny. Just because some random people inflicted some type of complex within yourself and now you don't own (you said USED to) anymore "Gucci and all of that stuff" doesn't mean it's corny. Dluv wasn't wearing every accessory and overdoing it. He simply had on all name brand gear, and it was all put together very well. So how would this "every possible accessory" theory of yours apply to him which ultimately lead you to say something which projected negative feedback??  If it wasn't negative, you wouldn't of said the "it just got corny" theory in an effort to justify how you feel. Since he isn't wearing the gear in proper moderation, supposedly, how would you suggest he put together an outfit? Sorry mods, no more :-x... ha ha! Cracks me up..

owning it/wearing it is different from overdoing it/looking foolish

he is not saying having it and wearing it is corny but the way dude did it, rather corny, is what he was saying

and could you make it anymore obvious that your using 2 different screen names?

Back
Top Bottom