YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

Nice fits up there, those 5's go hard Pharo

Fit for Today

Burberry Jeans, Shirt, Belt, Vest

Supra Skytop 2 on my feet

Nice fits up there, those 5's go hard Pharo

Fit for Today

Burberry Jeans, Shirt, Belt, Vest

Supra Skytop 2 on my feet

Atlanta had its 1st white Christmas in over 100 years. The snow wont stay for long though... it never does.

Anyway, today to work, then to use up a few gift cards, and then to see Tron Legacy:

Daft Punk really did well on the movie score. I've been a fan of their music since their "Discovery" album dropped in 2001 and Toonami aired 4 of their music videos.

Atlanta had its 1st white Christmas in over 100 years. The snow wont stay for long though... it never does.

Anyway, today to work, then to use up a few gift cards, and then to see Tron Legacy:

Daft Punk really did well on the movie score. I've been a fan of their music since their "Discovery" album dropped in 2001 and Toonami aired 4 of their music videos.

Crazy day at work (Kenneth Cole) felt like I was doing returns all day:
KC New York brand vest (black)
KC logo shirt (dark grey)
KC NY denim
Vans Authentic

Crazy day at work (Kenneth Cole) felt like I was doing returns all day:
KC New York brand vest (black)
KC logo shirt (dark grey)
KC NY denim
Vans Authentic

^Haha I know how you feel. I work at Old Navy and a majority of my customers either returned items, or used gift cards to purchase items. Gotta love 12/26!

^Haha I know how you feel. I work at Old Navy and a majority of my customers either returned items, or used gift cards to purchase items. Gotta love 12/26!

some sandals to go outside and peep this

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
north east FTL

i2kfwn.jpg

im 6'2 and %#%$ was at my knees

@nykickz nice db 3's
pimp.gif
and to all the xi posters in the last two days
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
esp white/red lows
eek.gif

another day, another dollar. cattin' off rockin hyperdunk supreme goldposites. swooped up from the outlets for 39.99 a while back
tongue.gif

76193_10150334507200183_543125182_15893076_4913137_n.jpg

@nykickz nice db 3's
pimp.gif
and to all the xi posters in the last two days
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
esp white/red lows
eek.gif

another day, another dollar. cattin' off rockin hyperdunk supreme goldposites. swooped up from the outlets for 39.99 a while back
tongue.gif

76193_10150334507200183_543125182_15893076_4913137_n.jpg

Yup, that snow out here is crazy....i can't open my front door literally and a SUV has been stuck on my block the last three hours trying to plow its way through the street. Smh

Yup, that snow out here is crazy....i can't open my front door literally and a SUV has been stuck on my block the last three hours trying to plow its way through the street. Smh

Back
Top Bottom