YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

^Oh no he didn't.....
smokin.gif

I want to switch from my Javelin, I just wish RIM would come out with something slimmer like the iphone or itouch. This thing is a necessity, but its just so bulky with suits on.

dagreats23...Ive had it for a few days and am pretty happy with it so far. Almost got the other bold because I wasnt sure how I'd adapt from the track ball to the pad. I actually like it better now.

airmaxes...BBs arent really that big. the 9700 isnt really that thick.

Mic..what up homie. Thanks.

Nice phone, s dubl. My wife loves her 9700 more than me.
frown.gif
Had a $100 giftcard burning a hole in my wallet since x-mas so I dropped by NTSF today and saw these....why not?
ohwell.gif

vxnhb7.jpg

Apparently, the employee there said another "small" run came in since the release date....

Recent Pickups...

'09 Eggplants for retail...

Coppers like everybody on EARTH

Motorsports...

My IDs "Loveless"

And some Super Golden Arms...

Originally Posted by Uluv411

Recent Pickups...

Motorsports...

My IDs "Loveless"

Just curious, why are they "loveless"

^ Dope PI track jacket, what CHAMPS did you snag from? I'm gonna have to make a phone call o.0

Took a little trip to Houston to see some friends...Picked up a few things...Got this for 24 dollars

Finally made it to my first house of hoops, and i must say i cried a little bit. Never been to a house of hoops before so i picked these up

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

Originally Posted by Uluv411

Recent Pickups...

Motorsports...

My IDs "Loveless"

Just curious, why are they "loveless"
My last name.

Apparently, the employee there said another "small" run came in since the release date....

yeah my brother saw them there on thursday? or something
but he didnt even hit me up or scoop a 13
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom