yo this new drake record is a MONSTER

he should of spit a verse on here it would of set the tone up a little better in my opnion. we all know he can make crooning look easy with his other tracks like Find Your Love :lol:

Also...THIS

Last edited by a moderator:
#3 on iTunes after two days, this joint is going #1 in the country
yea blurred lines and get lucky both hit number 1 ,this record is the same demographic

and its a crossover record so its gonna be that much bigger because its gonna get urban

spins and top 40 spins

Last edited:
yea blurred lines and get lucky both hit number 1 ,this record is the same demographic
and its a crossover record so its gonna be that much bigger because its gonna get urban
spins and top 40 spins

not to mention Drake is probably one of the biggest artists in the world right now; I can see his album getting close to platinum in the first week

Track is cool. Need drake to rap more though. This is the last album I purchase from dude if he is going to continue singing. I I wanted an r&b album I would go buy one. On a serious note, what genre is he considered now?

Track is cool. Need drake to rap more though. This is the last album I purchase from dude if he is going to continue singing. I I wanted an r&b album I would go buy one. On a serious note, what genre is he considered now?

It's gonna be half and half, 5am in Toronto was about as real as it gets when it comes to Drake right now

Yo...

...I **** with this.
pimp.gif

Drake singlehandedly trying to bring the 90's back this year.
laugh.gif

* clicks on thread like
nerd.gif

* listens to first five bars...

* Clicks back on Orange is the new black

* posts this comments, and hopes this song fades into oblivion.

This song is :smokin :smokin

If you only like rap, you're obviously not going to like it. Stick to wu-tang and GRODT :lol: that 80s vibe :smokin

Didn't think much of this after the first listen, next thing I know I've listened to the song about 20 times today :lol: :pimp:

drake just knows how to make music that's audibly appealing ******. It's like he tapped in to the human psyche and knows how to churn out hits that appeal to the human senses at the most basic level. Can't even say I like this. It just sounds too good to turn off.

Back
Top Bottom