Yooo, Kanye on Sway in the Morning. (updated)

The yeezys are based on Jordan's.. he's said this countless times lol at am original idea

nike wouldn't let kanye use all the ideas he had for the shoe

the sketches kanye originally had was more of a mcfly type shoe

a shoe he seemed to be obsessed with at the time

in sketch form the shoe was all original, ill give kanye that

Last edited:

The yeezys are based on Jordan's.. he's said this countless times lol at am original idea
nike wouldn't let kanye use all the ideas he had for the shoe

the sketches kanye originally had was more of a mcfly type shoe

a shoe he seemed to be obsessed with at the time

in sketch form the shoe was all original, ill give kanye that
so his sketch was based off of another Nike shoe?

that also doesnt sound original my friend

I honestly don't think there is a dude alive that doesn't find Kim K. attractive. She has a past, she's this, she's that, yadda yadda yadda.

Lemme see you turn her away when them clothes come off

You wifing though?

:lol: forreal....

Kim is a weekend rental...... Kanye bought that ****

If the reason why you don't wife has to do with who she slept with previously, you are indeed a beta male.

Random thought...

What if Kanye focused on a clothing brand that was sold in stores like Wal-Mart, Target, or K-Mart? I just saw a commercial for Adam Levine's line which is a K-Mart exclusive.

I know Kanye is focused on going the high-end route, but why not try something else if it ain't working? It would probably put more $ in his pocket.

Random thought...

What if Kanye focused on a clothing brand that was sold in stores like Wal-Mart, Target, or K-Mart? I just saw a commercial for Adam Levine's line which is a K-Mart exclusive.

I know Kanye is focused on going the high-end route, but why not try something else if it ain't working? It would probably put more $ in his pocket.

So many celebs have gone this route and made a killing but I doubt Kanye's ego would ever let this happen

Random thought...

So many celebs have gone this route and made a killing but I doubt Kanye's ego would ever let this happen
laugh.gif
 word......big money in having a brand in these stores

I honestly don't think there is a dude alive that doesn't find Kim K. attractive. She has a past, she's this, she's that, yadda yadda yadda.

You wifing though?

If the reason why you don't wife has to do with who she slept with previously, you are indeed a beta male.

YOU WIFING THOUGH?

You wifing though?

>Dont wife
>Beta male

:lol: does not compute

You wifing though?

laugh.gif
forreal....

YOU WIFING THOUGH?
you never wifed a chick with more than 10 bodies?

Was she as bad as Kim K?

You wifing though?

YOU WIFING THOUGH?

you never wifed a chick with more than 10 bodies?

Was she as bad as Kim K?

Nope.

Nope.

But I dun had some bad *******. Every broad out here ain't taking the D from every direction. I actually mess with more reserved girls who I had to convince to do certain ****. I ain't have no virgins (well one was), but I ain't have chicks running full court games either...

Nothing wrong with a chick getting some D. I ain't mad at that. I'd smang that thang out too. But I ain't wifing.

Just my opinion. I don't really expect everyone to feel the same way I do, cause we're all different.

YOU WIFING THOUGH?
If I like her, yes :lol:

At least you're honest

Nope.

Nope.

But I dun had some bad *******. Every broad out here ain't taking the D from every direction. I actually mess with more reserved girls who I had to convince to do certain ****. I ain't have no virgins (well one was), but I ain't have chicks running full court games either...

Nothing wrong with a chick getting some D. I ain't mad at that. I'd smang that thang out too. But I ain't wifing.

Just my opinion. I don't really expect everyone to feel the same way I do, cause we're all different.

At least you're honest
i feels you man. a chick ive been talking to, mad cool, mentioned she had 15+ sexual partners. could'nt get over it. i keep her sidelined now, i just cant vibe with it.
grin.gif

still sleighing doe.

Back
Top Bottom