Yooo, Kanye on Sway in the Morning. (updated)

?????? LMAO ....

******g around with them *******s I see!

20-25 by 30 is the NORM???????:stoneface:

Whatever bruh!

:lol: Yes I've def messed w my fair share of sloots (or is my game just tight?). Everyone w numbers has. Trust me pleighboi, I'm 30. When you get to my age you'll understand. 25 by 30 is def not ideal, but still an okay number for a female who isn't a total prude, as bad as it sounds.

Last edited:
Wait timeout.

I thought this was about WIFING a broad? You know, settling down and being serious for the long term?

Not smashing casually and going on some dates. That completely different.

Ya'll know what "wifing" means right?

If you do not plan on marrying a female who has sexual partners you may need to scoop while they're in pre school

You really think it's THAT hard to wife a chick who ain't had 10+ ***** my dude?

Where the heck do y'all find your women? The bangbus?

it isn't that it is difficult, the question is would you not build with a woman you connect with & thought was cool in every way that was important to you because of her # of sexual partners may reach into the double digits? keeping in mind were talking about a 30 something woman? i concede the sexual double standard, as much as i think women should be able to get it in as much as any dude, i don't really think that will ever be socially accetable and i'll also concede that there is a number that exists that i'd be super uncomfortable with if my girl told me she was with, but to say that for what seems to be a very reasonable amount of partners for a woman that age is grossly unfair to i would think a large number of women...

15 D's by 30 isn't a lot?? Geez, I guess we f*%*%$#& with different type of broads then
Lol bruh that's one a YEAR since 15 (if we average it out).

You honestly think your girl/wife/future wife has had less than one partner a year since age 15?

Y'all naive as hell lol.

Kim looked better naturally pretty

Natural beauty>

This x 1000

Kim really ruined her face with all that surgery :smh:

No Stan but epic pic from the concert creepy and alpha
11287842403_b784646958_z.jpg
View media item 688814

:wow: Bottom right... I see it !

plenty of reserved females that dont throw the p around, dudes are exaggerating on here too muh
So a girl having one partner per year since 16 and is now 26 equaling 10 bodies is exaggerating? That's not even considered throwing the P around and it's actually a under estimation :lol:

and smh at equating reserved with women not liking the d

buncha reserved women praying for some new meat as i type

^^ agreed with ALLREADY females are always praying for some new D.
they are exactly like us we want new P all the time too.

So a girl having one partner per year since 16 and is now 26 equaling 10 bodies is exaggerating? That's not even considered throwing the P around and it's actually a under estimation :lol:

if you dont consider that throwing the p around then i can only imagine the type of females you mess around with

you mustve failed math then papi, i never suggested such a thing

if you dont consider that throwing the p around then i can only imagine the type of females you mess around with

this is ultimately why i think women can't be honest (and probably would be foolish to be honest) about "the number..." because plus or minus 2 that s a perfectly reasonable number, if a lady had or or 2 serious relationships a year from the age of starting to be sexually active (16-18), and the consensus seems to be that unarguably an "unwife-able" number

Yeah I'm kinda with you on this one...I could see it being a lot for a early 20 something YO but that's 15 is like one partner a year since the legal age. Lol
i dunno seems like alot to me. just cuz ppl do higher numbers doesnt make it not a small amount imo. 

. i think as a male or female thats a lot of numbers. 
Bro I'm 27, I have exponentially more bodies than that smh.

You tryna tell me that you cant get 1 or 2 new chicks a year?

So a girl having one partner per year since 16 and is now 26 equaling 10 bodies is exaggerating? That's not even considered throwing the P around and it's actually a under estimation
laugh.gif
lol wut.  One single person per year in "throwing the p around"?

plenty of reserved females that dont throw the p around, dudes are exaggerating on here too muh

Thank you. Thats all I'm saying.

Who said she started ******g at 16 though?

Some of ya'll act like some chicks weren't virgins throughout high school, or like they didn't break their virginity in college with their boyfriend of 3 years.

Like c'mon man :lol:

Every chick ain't out here getting rammed by a new dude every year.

I'm not saying there aren't ******* out here with milage. I'm saying there are also some out here who don't have that sort of history.

Some of ya'll completely throw out the possibility of a chick having long term relationships and only having a handful of partners throughout her life.

Ya'll standards and expectancies for women are that low now that you just assume that she's been through squads of dudes? Cotdamn...

This is why I selectively choose the women I seriously go into relationships with. Some **** does matter to me, and thats one thing that does..

Last edited:

Thank you. Thats all I'm saying.

So a girl having one partner per year since 16 and is now 26 equaling 10 bodies is exaggerating? That's not even considered throwing the P around and it's actually a under estimation
laugh.gif
Who said she started ******g at 16 though?

Some of ya'll act like some chicks weren't virgins throughout high school, or like they didn't break their virginity in college with their boyfriend of 3 years.

Like c'mon man
laugh.gif

Every chick ain't out here getting rammed by a new dude every year.

I'm not saying there aren't ******* out here with milage. I'm saying there are also some out here who don't have that sort of history.

Some of ya'll completely throw out the possibility of a chick having long term relationships and only having a handful of partners throughout her life.

Ya'll standards and expectancies for women are that low now that you just assume that she's been through squads of dudes? Cotdamn...

This is why I selectively choose the women I seriously go into relationships with. Some **** does matter to me, and that **** is one.
I'm saying that 10 bodies isn't mileage.  So you're saying that you wont mess with a girl who lost her virginity at 16?

A girl who has had 1 partner a year since that point?  Thats mileage to you?

[thread="575737"] [/thread]
lol wut.  One single person per year in "throwing the p around"?
Yo I'm :lol: right now, my guy said sleeping with one person a year is throwing the P around :lol: :lol:

buncha reserved women praying for some new meat as i type

How can you expect most females in their 30s to not have at least 20 bodies is mind blowing. They get offered D 24/7. Get off the internet and step out into the real world.
these

Y'all boys living in fantasy worlds... :rofl:

This is how I KNOW y'all are clueless about these yambs... Or just naive.

1. Reserved chicks GENERALLY are MORE willing than the sloots you see acting slooty, grabbing breasts and flirting with every guy
2. Reserved chicks can move amongst several D's but b/c of the way people perceive them. No one expects them to be out there like that
3. Reserved chicks HOP ON D quick b/c they don't frt attention like the sloots. I've seen dimes literally not get approached... While the twerker w/ the busted face get all the love on a club
4. Chicks coming off long term relationships GENERALLY GO ON SLOOT SPREES... Especially if they were bogged down in college/high school
5. Y'all think women don't love D? Sorry bros... But women would much rather have a stiff one in them than sitting at work... Just has to be the right stiff one. The difference between men and women is women want an emotional connection ALONG with the D...

It is EXTREMELY rare to come across a chick that has had less than 20 Ds by 30 unless they were clamped down from ages 18-30...

Back
Top Bottom