You’re on a first date with a young woman and she does this...

Is she Qualified or Disqualified?

• Qualified - I like experience

• Disqualified - Not that much experience

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thas a little too extra for my taste. I’m slightly introverted, so a girl doing this in public and drawing attention to my table for the Gram would give me anxiety to the max.

Just eat the meal that I’m paying for and do all that nasty stuff in the bedroom. Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets and I’m wit it.

Wifing a chick that does this in public is absolutely out of the question.

I'm definitely hittin tho. (Multiples times if possible)

If she wasn't fat and wearing a trucker hat at the dinner table I'd have no problem with it.
4CF4526C-98D9-4CA3-AF82-552D3F2B30FD.gif

The great unseen mod deletes my post addressing the tenor of this thread, yet allows commentary about urination, misogynist commentary, the degradation of women who should have the choice to do as they wish, especially while under their own accord.

Yet you are insulted with the statement that a bunch of misogynist twinks are are unfairly judging women on this site.

Yeah. okay. No irony there. This site hates women.

Definition of hypocrisy

1: a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not : behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel. His hypocrisy was finally revealed with the publication of his private letters, especially : the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion our conventional morality often serves as a cover for hypocrisy and selfishness— Lucius Garvin

Last edited:
The great unseen mod deletes my post addressing the tenor of this thread, yet allows commentary about urination, misogynist commentary, the degradation of women who should have the choice to do as they wish, especially while under their own accord.

Yet you are insulted with the statement that a bunch of misogynist twinks are are unfairly judging women on this site.

Yeah. okay. No irony there. This site hates women.

Definition of hypocrisy

1: a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not : behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel. His hypocrisy was finally revealed with the publication of his private letters, especially : the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion our conventional morality often serves as a cover for hypocrisy and selfishness— Lucius Garvin
Calm down.

Why is it
When guys make an opinion on women
It’s we hate them
When it’s the EXACT opposite
But when women make opinions on us
Folks don’t bat an eye
I mean if you and most people in this thread didn’t look at most women in a negative light, most of the comments in here would be way different.

the instagram post is a woman having fun. how that automatically turns her into sex addict and not “wifey” type is beyond me.

Why is it
It’s we hate them
Folks don’t bat an eye
You haven't realized this dude isn't wound too tight yet? :lol:

I'll concede that there's a decent amount of misogyny floating around NT, but throwing out blanket statements to everyone is intellectually lazy and doesn't lead to constructive dialogue.

Then again, I'm not surprised that he has a hard time honing in on individuals rather than groups given his track record.

Reactions: OTG
Why is it
It’s we hate them
Folks don’t bat an eye
The problem is that most men are indeed misogynistic, and for a man to comment on the actions of a woman, as if he has a right to critique those actions under the guise of privilege? Is indeed hate. There is no white man on this planet that can tell anyone who is Black, how to be while being Black.

and then you got dudes in here scared to have fun. what is so lame about having a chef flip shrimp into your mouth

dudes out here at disney world mean mugging too probably

not even going to get into how a chef flipping shrimp into your mouth can be perceived as homo erotic :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom