You’re on a first date with a young woman and she does this...

Is she Qualified or Disqualified?

• Qualified - I like experience

• Disqualified - Not that much experience

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it
When guys make an opinion on women
It’s we hate them
When it’s the EXACT opposite
But when women make opinions on us
Folks don’t bat an eye
Thank you for using woman instead of female.
You're progressing.
Anyway to answer your question.
I would the average say the average to majority of people I've personally come across (specifically men) are inherently misogynistic.
When guys especially on the internet share their "opinions" on women it dead be sounding like they hate girls.
They speak down on them instead of viewing them as equals.
Like when that t.i. (DEFINITELY a misogynist) basically boasted about checking his daughters pum pum to see if her hymen was still intact.
Dudes was in here defending that.
The same dudes that wouldn't think to do that weird sh*t to their sons.
It's about what you're saying.
I stay disagreeing w/ woman to their face and our conversations rarely go sour.

I wouldn't call ANYONE the "n" word. Ever.
But just like the fragile white man that you are, you’ve found another way to say it, suggesting that there is something wrong with addressing blatant hypocrisy, blatant oppressive tactics, suggesting a lacked evolved intellect. It is exactly what a white supremacist would do. You, are a racist.

can we at least admit that y’all don’t want to catch shrimp in your mouth because it can be perceived as homo erotic

Thank you for using woman instead of female.
You're progressing.
Anyway to answer your question.
I would the average say the average to majority of people I've personally come across (specifically men) are inherently misogynistic.
When guys especially on the internet share their "opinions" on women it dead be sounding like they hate girls.
They speak down on them instead of viewing them as equals.
Like when that t.i. (DEFINITELY a misogynist) basically boasted about checking his daughters pum pum to see if her hymen was still intact.
Dudes was in here defending that.
The same dudes that wouldn't think to do that weird sh*t to their sons.
It's about what you're saying.
I stay disagreeing w/ woman to their face and our conversations rarely go sour.
I think some of that
Is tied to men being viewed as the protectors
And the “breadwinners”
And taking care of women
U kind of tend to sometimes feel
That ur above or better than what ur protecting
Because if it was equal
They wouldn’t need protecting
I don’t think guys do it purposely
I just think it tends to happen subconsciously

But just like the fragile white man that you are, you’ve found another way to say it, suggesting that there is something wrong with addressing blatant hypocrisy, blatant oppressive tactics, suggesting a lacking evolved intellect. It is exactly what a white supremacist would do. You, are a racist.
I'm saying YOU'RE not wound too tight, I'm saying YOU'RE intellectually lazy, I'm saying YOU do nothing to promote constructive dialogue.

YOU are not the representative of all black people, the same way I'm not the representative of all white people. I'm not talking about anyone else but YOU.

I'm saying YOU'RE not wound too tight, I'm saying YOU'RE intellectually lazy, I'm saying YOU do nothing to promote constructive dialogue.

You are NOT the representative of all black people, the same way I'm not the representative of all white people. I'm not talking about anyone else but YOU.
That is yet another tactic that a white supremacist uses, suggesting that you are not talking to all Black people. Prince wasn’t Black to you, nor is Jordan. I don’t make you feel comfortable in your WHITENESS, and I never will. You are nothing but a product of white privilege. Be proud. Racist.

That is yet another tactic that a white supremacist uses, suggesting that you are not talking to all Black people. Prince wasn’t Black to you, nor is Jordan. I don’t make you feel comfortable in your WHITENESS, and I never will. You are nothing but a product of white privilege. Be proud. Racist.
U know
In hindsight
His posts in the food thread
Do rub me the wrong way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom