You’re on a first date with a young woman and she does this...

Is she Qualified or Disqualified?

• Qualified - I like experience

• Disqualified - Not that much experience

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean if you and most people in this thread didn’t look at most women in a negative light, most of the comments in here would be way different.

the instagram post is a woman having fun. how that automatically turns her into sex addict and not “wifey” type is beyond me.
Where did any of my posts
In this thread put her in a negative light???
:nerd:

You haven't realized this dude isn't wound too tight yet? :lol:

I'll concede that there's a decent amount of misogyny floating around NT, but throwing out blanket statements to everyone is intellectually lazy and doesn't lead to constructive dialogue.

Then again, I'm not surprised that he has a hard time honing in on individuals rather than groups given his track record.
The only person that is intellectually lazy around here, is the one who lives with white male privilege. There hasn’t been one place on this planet where those who have deemed themselves white, have left the indigenous people of that land in a better place. White supremacy does nothing but to celebrate mediocrity. The sheer thought that you think that you can address someone’s emotional state while defending the rights of others? Proves that point. Whiteness, is nothing. White male supremacy, privilege, is nearing its end. Good riddance.

and then you got dudes in here scared to have fun. what is so lame about having a chef flip shrimp into your mouth

dudes out here at disney world mean mugging too probably

not even going to get into how a chef flipping shrimp into your mouth can be perceived as homo erotic :rolleyes
U would be the expert huh
Well enlighten us

The only person that is intellectually lazy around here, is the one who lives with white male privilege. There hasn’t been one place on this planet where those who have deemed themselves white, have left the indigenous people of that land in a better place. White supremacy does nothing but to celebrate mediocrity. The sheer thought that you think that you can address someone’s emotional state while defending the rights of others? Proves that point. Whiteness, is nothing. White male supremacy, privilege, is nearing its end. Good riddance.
See what I mean? :rofl:

I find it off putting
When white folks call black folks their brother
I also find it funny when a white person attempts to call Black people emotional. When one of them does this? They are calling you the N word. I’ve punched a lot of them right in the mouth when they tried to state this while in college.

Because everyone’s definition of fun involves opening their mouth wide open like an animal to try to catch some food in the air from a stranger with a puffy hat
6DEAE010-E508-4EE9-AFA1-57DC6913F833.png
it’s not even about fun though now that I think about it. y’all just ruining the vibe. there’s always that one dude at every function who ruins the vibes

it’s not even about fun though now that I think about it. y’all just ruining the vibe. there’s always that one dude at every function who ruins the vibes
How’s the vibe get ruined because I don’t want to open my mouth to catch a flying shrimp? :lol:

It’s not like I’m going to hit the dude with a
984A5DB8-01C5-4733-9B64-FB44E730DE31.gif

after I respectfully say “Nah, I’m good.” It’s usually the people who’ve already had cooking oil poured down their throat who ruin the vibe in this situation because they make it awkward by continuously nudging you to behave like them. My mother taught me to not jump off a bridge just because my friends are doing it when I was growing up.
6B83AA67-A232-4692-8406-434B96A30426.png

Wait, y’all wouldn’t try to catch the shrimp? What’s wrong with that?

to answer the question of the thread though, I concur with most of the responses in this thread. You see what she’s about that night, but I probably don’t call her again.

it’s crazy how dudes are so adamant about not having some shrimp thrown into their mouth :lol:

this thread comes up every few years and dudes are just ADAMANT and won’t budge on the subject.

masculine ego can be so fragile sometimes.

I can already tell she got beautiful nipples and scrumptious *******. If she got a creamy squirt then i’d take her on a second date.

At least somebody talking some sense up in here.
Shorty got some skills doe :evil:
Team savage out

I wouldn't try to catch a shrimp, but that's only because there's a 99% chance I would miss.

That's just embarrassing. :lol:

Wait, y’all wouldn’t try to catch the shrimp? What’s wrong with that?

to answer the question of the thread though, I concur with most of the responses in this thread. You see what she’s about that night, but I probably don’t call her again.
Why wouldn’t u call her again???
She probably felt comfortable enough
To do that with u
And wouldn’t with someone else
And was tryna let u know
She down for whatever later that night
Without saying it
The p prolly like an ocean
I don’t think THATS a reason to not call again
Specially if y’all have a vibe together

it’s crazy how dudes are so adamant about not having some shrimp thrown into their mouth :lol:

this thread comes up every few years and dudes are just ADAMANT and won’t budge on the subject.

masculine ego can be so fragile sometimes.
I know for a fact me and jape jape wear heeled boots, so pls, save the toxic masculinity schtick for someone else.
26D4E6A4-F1F8-47FB-85B4-7D3C9FD8BCE8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom