You’re on a first date with a young woman and she does this...

Is she Qualified or Disqualified?

• Qualified - I like experience

• Disqualified - Not that much experience

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what about the mods?

what rules have I broken?

it’s against the rules to have an opinion now?

Since you think the genders are equal would you be cool with your teenage son wearing make up or your daughter wanting to tryout for the football team?
He'd have a serious problem with his daughter dating a white guy, but that's neither here nor there.

my thoughts are genuine. We’re Not equal.

TRADITIONAL women are emotional and men are logical. We think, they feel. They tend to make bad decisions because they feel. Leaders and people in positions of power can’t execute or make good judgments with a flawed emotional temperament.

Society blues the lines and programs males and females to believe they’re the same to create confusion...

I don’t have an issue with society, the government, or a corporation giving women equal opportunities and rights as men. I DO have an issue with so-called women and men veering into each other’s respective lane...
I firmly believe that men and women's emotional & logical stability is on par w/ one another. Now I will say that women openly express their emotions because it is socially acceptable; while men are more passive aggressive. I see it all the time, especially on here. Dudes stay getting offended. If you're offended then something said triggered an emotional response within you.

Men tend to make bad decisions because they feel, and men's feelings tend to have a greater effect b/c they're usually in the position of power.

I don't think men and women are equal in each and every individual rating, but we are in the overall rating. We balance out each others strengths and weakness.

No I wouldn’t have a oroblem
With my wife
Or daughter being bread winners
BUT ME
I feel responsible for their well being
So I’m a make sure I’m the bread winner
I remember when my bm had a job making more than me
I got a second job to make sure I made more money
giphy (37).gif

what about the mods?

what rules have I broken?

it’s against the rules to have an opinion now?

Since you think the genders are equal would you be cool with your teenage son wearing make up or your daughter wanting to tryout for the football team?
My daughters are trained, and then have been trained by members of the FOI, with one being an all american forward for a top ten D1 hoops team, while now playing overseas, and the other is an orthopedic surgeon. I am incredibly proud. The latter played peewee football, and the only reason she did not continue, was that she fell in love with music thereafter.

Women should be able to be what they want to be, without the influence of a bunch of egotistical, insecure men.

In regard to the son question, I will love and support him no matter whatever direction he chooses, as my favorite artists all shared that gender fluidity.
Here is one.

Embracing your feminine, only makes you MORE of a man.

My daughters are trained, and then have been trained by members of the FOI, with one being an all american forward for a top ten D1 hoops team, while now playing overseas, and the other is an orthopedic surgeon. I am incredibly proud. The latter played peewee football, and the only reason she did not continue, was that she fell in love with music thereafter.

Women should be able to be what they want to be, without the influence of a bunch of egotistical, insecure men.

In regard to the son question, I will love and support him no matter whatever direction he chooses, as my favorite artists all shared that gender fluidity.
Here is one.

Embracing your feminine, only makes you MORE of a man.
wait what? you got two grown daughters?

this is cap ain’t it

Yup. They are twins, in their twenties.
So your daughter is in her twenties and is an orthopedic surgeon?

It takes an average of 13-14 years between the Bachelors, med school, residency, and fellowship(s) to become an actual orthopedic surgeon, and that's IF you fast-track it (no time off for research or internships).

giphy.gif

So your daughter is in her twenties and is an orthopedic surgeon?

It takes an average of 13-14 years between the Bachelors, med school, residency, and fellowship(s) to become an actual orthopedic surgeon, and that's IF you fast-track it (no time off for research or internships).

giphy.gif
You'd love for it to be a lie, simply to make you feel a bit more secure in your privilege. Black people are not supposed to be better than you, right?

Racist.

And.....this is why these white dudes and wanna be white boys are so comfortable around here. My comments calling them what they are, were deleted, yet this stupid ‘ish is allowed to stay. Anyplace there is a white men rule mindset? Is incredibly toxic for all non white men. I can see why the niketalk events are so guarded.
I don’t get why you stay on NT if you consider it the White Man’s Playground?
You are so sure of yourself in every statement. A gift and a curse. I know why you did this to this thread. I see you out there with your binoculars watching. I hope your daughters grew with less hate in their heart than their father. Carry on with your mission.

You'd love for it to be a lie, simply to make you feel a bit more secure in your privilege. Black people are not supposed to be better than you, right?

Racist.
You're talking to the wrong one right now.

My brother is currently 34 years old, finished his Bachelor's in 4 years, took a year to do research at Weill Cornell, med school at Columbia, residency at Tulane, first fellowship at Thomas Jefferson, and he's STILL not at the point where he can call himself a board-certified interventional cardiologist.

Go lie somewhere else.

I don’t get why you stay on NT if you consider it the White Man’s Playground?
You are so sure of yourself in every statement. A gift and a curse. I know why you did this to this thread. I see you out there with your binoculars watching. I hope your daughters grew with less hate in their heart than their father. Carry on with your mission.
Yet another privileged one feel insecure.

Good.

You're talking to the wrong one right now.

My brother is currently 34 years old, finished his Bachelor's in 4 years, took a year to do research at Weill Cornell, med school at Columbia, residency at Tulane, first fellowship at Thomas Jefferson, and he's STILL not at the point where he can call himself a board-certified interventional cardiologist.

Go lie somewhere else.
Right. White fragility in all it's glory. Perhaps if you didn't live with such privilege, you be a better person in this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom