You’re on a first date with a young woman and she does this...

Is she Qualified or Disqualified?

• Qualified - I like experience

• Disqualified - Not that much experience

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, y’all wouldn’t try to catch the shrimp? What’s wrong with that?

to answer the question of the thread though, I concur with most of the responses in this thread. You see what she’s about that night, but I probably don’t call her again.

I just don't want good thrown at me.

I am not a seal.

big booty bron :pimp:

44F53413-FEB0-4DC9-B507-D33382507735.jpeg

CEFF0990-4508-4EEC-A639-89A4EB71FCFF.jpeg

“I come on here for discussion.”
5244EC6B-E5F0-4811-94B9-14EF3F663172.png

Yeah
But I’m still gonna be the bread winner
And protector of MY wife and daughters
1. would u have something against your wife being the breadwinner if she were to become that?
2. would you want your daughters to be the breadwinner?

As for the 2nd question, I don't mean it for it to come like "are you teaching them to be the breadwinner?" I'm more so asking are you teaching them that a man should make more than the woman.

@layziegunts

Yes. We. Are... Wait are u deadass and if so may you explain why u bare this opinion?

my thoughts are genuine. We’re Not equal.

TRADITIONAL women are emotional and men are logical. We think, they feel. They tend to make bad decisions because they feel. Leaders and people in positions of power can’t execute or make good judgments with a flawed emotional temperament.

Society blues the lines and programs males and females to believe they’re the same to create confusion...

I don’t have an issue with society, the government, or a corporation giving women equal opportunities and rights as men. I DO have an issue with so-called women and men veering into each other’s respective lane...

my thoughts are genuine. We’re Not equal.

TRADITIONAL women are emotional and men are logical. We think, they feel. They tend to make bad decisions because they feel. Leaders and people in positions of power can’t execute or make good judgments with a flawed emotional temperament.

Society blues the lines and programs males and females to believe they’re the same to create confusion...

I don’t have an issue with society, the government, or a corporation giving women equal opportunities and rights as men.
What white male taught you this?

43C45CD0-342E-4439-A7F3-4BFFE7E45DEC.gif

1. would u have something against your wife being the breadwinner if she were to become that?
2. would you want your daughters to be the breadwinner?

As for the 2nd question, I don't mean it for it to come like "are you teaching them to be the breadwinner?" I'm more so asking are you teaching them that a man should make more than the woman.
No I wouldn’t have a oroblem
With my wife
Or daughter being bread winners
BUT ME
I feel responsible for their well being
So I’m a make sure I’m the bread winner
I remember when my bm had a job making more than me
I got a second job to make sure I made more money

And.....this is why these white dudes and wanna be white boys are so comfortable around here. My comments calling them what they are, were deleted, yet this stupid ‘ish is allowed to stay. Anyplace there is a white men rule mindset? Is incredibly toxic for all non white men. I can see why the niketalk events are so guarded.

Brother,

If you believe you have the same mentality, physicality, temperament, and emotional capacity as a woman then hey... it is what it is.
Please, continue. I want to see what the mods do to your posts.

The modern American human wants to reinvent biology to suite their current independence but this is to their own detriment often. I feel sadness

Last edited:
Please, continue. I want to see what the mods do to your posts.

what about the mods?

what rules have I broken?

it’s against the rules to have an opinion now?

Since you think the genders are equal would you be cool with your teenage son wearing make up or your daughter wanting to tryout for the football team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom