You’re on a first date with a young woman and she does this...

Is she Qualified or Disqualified?

• Qualified - I like experience

• Disqualified - Not that much experience

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love hearing our people prosper
Specially being supported by their father
You notice how the supporters of that dude tried to come and attack by saying some stupid 'ish like I hope your daughters don't hate like you...

With all of the sexism and misogyny that they've had to deal with in this world, these wack white man loving dudes on here just had to make it about them, because my daughters, my BLACK daughters, are wildly successful.

Guess what else?

Their father does not have to work.

I am sure that will piss them off.

Children will make mistakes not because of naivety but pure curiosity which a parent can not control. It is inevitable

You taught them to maim black men looking for a beautiful black queen to make a beautiful black family with? Seems antithetical to your ideology.
Black men are as misogynistic as white men. And yes, the FOI have taught them well.

I personally believe that ALL women should learn self defense, knowing how to handle firearms, and other weaponry. I believe that womanhood is sacred, and any time a man disrespects a woman by attacking her, moving in on her without her consent, she should be able to do whatever she needs to do in order to get away from said man, and that includes killing you.

That, would set many of you straight. Probably keep you surfing the internet for sex, for the rest of your lives.

I personally believe that ALL women should learn self defense, knowing how to handle firearms, and other weaponry. I believe that womanhood is sacred, and any time a man disrespects a woman by attacking her, moving in on her without her consent, she should be able to do whatever she needs to do in order to get away from said man, and that includes killing you.

That, would set many of you straight. Probably keep you surfing the internet for sex, for the rest of your lives.
I’m all for this
BUT
we always getting on other men
Women prey on men
And disrespect men as well
But hardly get any blame
Let’s talk about that as well
Make it equal

I’m all for this
BUT
we always getting on other men
Women prey on men
And disrespect men as well
But hardly get any blame
Let’s talk about that as well
Make it equal
Men create their own reality through privilege. They have set the rules that Women follow, so Men have nobody to blame but themselves, for trying to make women property.

At what point do women have proper representation in regard to law? Equal representation?
Idk the answer to that
Also I realize it’s outta MY control
All I can do is work within MY moral control
And act accordingly
I know where I draw the line
and what’s right or wrong in MY eyes
And can acknowledge when my way
Or my thinking isn’t the right way
To adjust to others around me feelings
But I say all that
To say this
I’m a protect the women around me
And treat them as equals
But also expect that same reciprocity

Me and dude ain’t friends.
As far as me and him nothing is out of line.
I don’t respect anything about him.
He doesn’t hold his tongue so why hold mine.
What you have proven is that just as long as you side with misogyny? Racism? You can say whatever you want on here.

Idk the answer to that
Also I realize it’s outta MY control
All I can do is work within MY moral control
And act accordingly
I know where I draw the line
and what’s right or wrong in MY eyes
And can acknowledge when my way
Or my thinking isn’t the right way
To adjust to others around me feelings
But I say all that
To say this
I’m a protect the women around me
And treat them as equals
But also expect that same reciprocity
Women do not have equal representation through the three major religions, nor through law.

They have it the worst of anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom